xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

Due Date Change?

I recieved my bill for my web site yesterday, which was August 2. I thought that was really strange because it has always come in on the 7th or 8th before. As it happened, I was 77 cents short. Then this morning my mycents updated, with a whole $2 so I suppose I'm ok now, I was just wndering about the change of due date.

Well, that's true of course, I was just thinking that maybe they changed the settings to where everybody's came due at the same time or something like that.

oh ok sheepdog but if you want to get advice about what happened pm Opaque (forget about Velma I have not seen her in a while) he will sort out the matter for you (if any).

I recieved my bill for my web site yesterday, which was August 2. I was just wndering about the change of due date.

I have been getting my web hosting invoices and payment reminders every year, just as I have been receiving them all along. I didn't notice a change of due date, though there is a new policy on domain name registration - you can only purchase one domain name registration per year with MyCENTs and the rest of the domain names have to be paid for with real cash (or equivalent). Apart from that, I did not really notice any change.

forget about Velma

Deleted. Velma who? :P

They say that great warriors are meant to be remembered, and not forgotten, such that they serve as inspiration to future generations to come. With each fallen warrior comes another to take his/her place, and greatness shall once again be restored.

There is always a difference between the day that invoice opens for you and the date you have to pay it. It is in all hosting providers that they open the invoice 5 to 15 days before the date it should be paid, so you may have received the invoice notification and the date you have to pay it is 7th or 8th as you mentioned.@k_nitin_r : does the rule you mentioned about domains true for domain renewal too ? i mean how many renewal can you have with mycents in one year ?

Well, since I don't actually pay it, it's taken out with mycents, I never really paid attention to the due date. But it has always come to my email address and was paid on the 7th or 8th, not on the first. I actually get 2 emails, one saying it is due and then right along with it another saying it has been paid. Or, since mycents are being credited very often, I get the second email saying how much more I owe.

Well, now this month it came again at the end of the month, a couple days earlier than it did last time. As a matter of fact, that makes twice in one month it came due. And since I have managed to get behind on my mycents I thought this time I might just use pay pal to catch it up, but I can't get that to work. I don't think I can type up enough stuff to get them caught back up again. I've been away a little while and there are still hardly any new topics to reply to. I'm about to get between a rock and a hard place here.