xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

My New Laptop

Hey Guys

Today i bought a new Dell xps 13 Laptop and wondered if anyone might take a look and comment on the Specs.

It is used for general work, cruising the interweb, emails and some light Web Development stuff.

gaming and heavy graphics wondered to see this.

i m happy about the Laptop

let me know what you think about this

Hey Guys

Today i bought a new Dell xps 13 Laptop and wondered if anyone might take a look and comment on the Specs.

It is used for general work, cruising the interweb, emails and some light Web Development stuff.

gaming and heavy graphics wondered to see this.

i m happy about the Laptop

let me know what you think about this

Nice man. Id look at anything made by Toshiba too

I would take a look at the specs (and price) and help evaluate it, but there are many different models under each heading. Ex. "XPS 13" is a type of generation (I'm guessing 13"). We need the entire model number (would be like XPS 13-1934b or something like that).

The Dell XPS line has been a great line of computers, one of my first Dell laptops was a XPS system, wrote a tutorial on how to change the lighting lol. The XPS are built for pretty much everything especially if your gamer, and work heavy with audio, video and graphics. So, you do have a great machine and will provide enough power that you won't see any slowdown or memory problems after three or four years.

It would help if you could post the model number of your laptop too. The Dell XPS 13 designation simply states that your laptop is from Dell's XPS product line and has a thirteen inch display screen. The XPS product line is for performance systems so you would likely have a rather responsive system to work with.