xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arens

Non-computer games/hobbies What he said...

i love to go out with my friends and party! =) we go clubbing, then eat out... or drink coffee... whatelse?? we like to go to the mall... or travel around the country... like island hopping or road trips... =) tahts fun!

Summer is the only time I have any free time, I'm in an advanced program at school, which is pretty demanding during the school year, but when I DO have free time I like watching anime, reading manga, and hanging out with my friends (mostly Rachel and Ant), drawing, painting, and taking pictures.

I spend most of my time on the computer too, but I do other things too in my spare time like play sport or practice my acoustic guitar :D

I like painting and drawing, but I often end up retouching my work with GIMP.But for somthing totally computer unrelated, I swim and dance.Sadly, I always end up back in front of my screen, well with work and all that...

Wow, somebody has dug a deep hole for this thread and buried it there because I didn't find it until now! :lol:I play my drums, my piano, and I go jogging 3 times a week. Other than that, I'm on my computer playing, coding or hanging out at Xisto

Well no rebootable games. LOL. Yes i have many. Especially board games. Every sunday afternoon me and my friends play this multiplayer game which is based on stock exchange. It is really awesome. We play it for hours. Then we have these football sessions sometimes in the morning where we play for many hours. Hobbies i have alot. I love writing even if i don't write that good. I also love photograpghy again i am an amateur. I usually play alot outdoors when with friends but when i am alone i have to stick to hard ware.

Alot of the people on this post seem to say how they play computer alot, then add the other smaller hobbies. I for one can play chess, have played football (although I wasnt very good at it), will be playing football again in a few months, go fishing, sightseeing (once and awhile), and many others. My big one though is computers (aha I said it after), biking, football, and fishing. Which are all ranked accordingly as you read them left from right. Although I do suck a bit at football, it is quite fun along with biking for a few hours a day. Fishing may be a bit boring while waiting for that fish to catch the bait, but its quite fun when you do have it.

Non-computer games or hobbies. Mmmm. Let me see. I like a lot the soccer and to play baseball, the problem I play baseball once every six months and soccer only in the vacations. I don?t know if I can name hobbies to games that I only play in certain times of the year. But maybe my great hobbie althougt is related to the internet is the texas holdem poker. I love this game and all the math and think processes that are implied on it. The problem almost all the time I have to play online because offline is difficult here in my country. Maybe you can play here in Honduras but with a lot of money but I have no a lot of money so I have to play betting pennies in the internet where is cheaper.I think I have no more hobbies but I have to ask: What is your interest in this question?? Don?t tell me that you have computer fever and you don?t find anything to do in your computer, anymore. I had suffered this problem in the past but the cure maybe can be watch TV, maybe the TV is not so atractive but can catch your attention very quickly, believe me.Exercise must be my offline hobbie but now I am lazy and I don?t like to jump or run, so. For our health maybe all of us must have offline hobbies like a sport because is bad to be in front the computer all the day like in a digital world.Bye.

Well i play football and cricket whenever i get chance. But these days most of my friends are out of city for work and other reasons. So i rarely join cricket and football with other guys. Other than outdoor games i have developed my interest towards kakuro and sudoku. Both these puzzle games are good for having fun. You'll pass your time and will have fun as well with these games. Sudoku is much interesting and fun than kakuro. I think if anyone wants to start with choice of these two-then sudoku is good option. Other than games, i have hobby of collecting stamps and coins. I stopped collecting coins years ago but if i get any by some trade or chance then i do add coins to my collection. Though i'm tired of it and planning to sell my collection on ebay if possible. I don't know if i can sell it to international buyers. If DHL/ UPS permits it then i'll be able to do that. Stamps is another case and i do prefer stamps these days cause they're getting rare.