xisto Community
jlhaslip

Php Tutorials

Just wondering if any members might like to see a series of Tutorials on some basic PHP language?If so, reply to this Topic with the stuff you might like to have a tutorial written for and I can write one up for you to read.Thanks.Just a test. don't panic

Edited by velma
**ninja** (see edit history)

Excellent offer, the first thing I would like to learn is to display the data in a MySQL database on the screen.(I am a beginner at PHP, but would love to reach a certain advanced level).

I could definitely use tutorials when it comes to secure coding. I'm writing a CMS right now and have problems with the security side of it.Also, information on things like using classes would help (ex. classes for database queries, classes for outputting articles, etc.). I've been designing mine with... what is it, "procedural?" More or less just a lot of functions. I'd rather go with classes and such but don't fully understand how they'd be applied.

I would be interested in a tutorial about working with XML data. How to access it from the XML file and how to manipulate the obtained data.It would naturally lead to a tutorial on working with arrays and array manipulation as well.That's for me. For other who haven't used PHP before it would be a good idea to post some basic tutorials to explain how the PHP code is integrated with the HTML cde in a web page.