xisto Community

i don't know if this is the right forum to give Christmas wishes to membersBut i would like to say Merry Christmas to everyone and have a great new year.ps. to this Moderators if this is not the right forum could you please move it to the right forum if there is one. thank you. and any members who do not celebrate christmas the happy wishes also applyto your holiday season.

Thanks for the good wishes and thanks for being sensitive to those who are not "christian".<ps>I made an edit to the title for you</ps>

Hey C4l,What a very sweet and considerate gesture!Wish you a very very "Marry" Merry Christmas .. Speaking of which, how many of you are working this Christmas, I know I am :lol:

not me velma i don't worki hope you have a great christmas (or what will be leftof it) thank you for the reply guys and girls oh ya i wrote then wrong merry thank you for editing it to spell the right one. i hope everyone has a great holidays

Although there is not much for us to be merry and jolly, I would like to, through means of this forum, to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.The only thing I would really wish for is for things to get better (and I mean "improve a lot") for us, and, of course, may everyone's trials and tribulations come to an end.

not me velma i don't worki hope you have a great christmas (or what will be left
of it) thank you for the reply guys and girls oh ya i wrote then
wrong merry thank you for editing it to spell the right one.

i hope everyone has a great holidays

Oooh students! How lucky, I think.. My Christmas was so wacky, I was supposed to complete a coding project and even though everything was right on paper, I got no love from the program except for syntax errors.. It was horrible.. I had earlier planned on celebrating Christmas with a drink or two but ended up with a tall glass of Iced tea. Now I have conjunctivitis

Syntax sadness and Conjunctivitis are probably the best gifts I've gotten since quite a while :lol:

Although there is not much for us to be merry and jolly, I would like to, through means of this forum, to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
The only thing I would really wish for is for things to get better (and I mean "improve a lot") for us, and, of course, may everyone's trials and tribulations come to an end

Oh come now, you have us Mrdee.. Maybe I can pour you some scotch while I have my wine **hands you a glass** .. Maybe jlhaslip would like to join us?
Edited by velma (see edit history)

You certainly remember my weakness, don't you, Velma?Yes, why does Jim not join us, he would be more than welcome, and also, the more the merrier.A real pity technology has not found a way to hand a glass electronically instead of pretending by text, don't you think?

Thanks for the offer. I'll have a tall cold glass of milk, please.At my age, the hangovers hurt too bad. :DHope everyone had an enjoyable time and got to spend some quality time with friends and family.

got to spend some quality time with friends and family.

Mine was a bit odd this year. Basically our family was split into three different locations. It still went alright though!