xisto Community
liridonahm

Need Cheat Codes Counter Strike

There are console cheats for CS, but the only way you can activate this is by having the admin rights to the server. They are fun to play with during a friendly lan party, turn on options like noclip, low gravity and i think there is a cheat to make player 100X bigger.If you are asking for HACKS, like aimbot, wallhack etc, I think you need to start practicing, and stop being a n00b.

to cheat in the console you first have to start of by entering 'sv_cheats 1' [no inverted commas. ] then there are a magnatude of cheats one can use. The one i noted you asked for was how to fly? well sv_gravity 0 doesn't make you fly, it just makes you fload around on the ceiling wishing you hjad better accuracy.'noclip' [again, kill the inverteds] is the flying cheat. what it does is delete all your hitboxes, also rendering you invulnerable. This cheat allows you to go through walls, roofs and floors. This said, counterstrike is a bad game to cheat on. There are few, but some, games where cheating can be fun and enjoyable. Age of Empires was on and GTA: Vice City is another. Cheating in counterstrike makes online or onlan play boring, and the sole prupose of simgle player is to enhance your skills and have fun, cheating gives you neither of these. As I said before, if you want to cheat, buy a gta game or something and certanly stay of all servers.If when you said cheats you were meaning scripts, then please get of counterstrike for good, as many of the people replying to this post have mentioned. Running scripts is the lowest thing a n00b can do in counterstrike and I hope you never, ever do it.-Methulah

I can say just that cheats sucks i plaed a lot with them but the last disisian is cheats sucks :) BILIEVE MY ! But i am creating web pages abuat counter-strike and there is cheats :)

I agree with the fact that cheating in games is awful and it spoils the whole experience of the game, however, sometimes it helps you to proceed in your favourite game that you've stucked for weeks. So, if there weren't cheats many people would probably stop playing their favourite game because they'd have stucked at some point.

The only case in which i see codes as being acceptable is when you are playing a deathmatch type situation offline, so against bots. Using codes such as antigravity and all weapons can make it fun. Cheating online and cheating in order to actually make progression in a game is not something i would do. Affecting others while cheating is unfair, but if they are not harming anyone, then it's there choice and they should be left to do it.

Your right Luigi.Its people like you that spoil a good game of css. Im quite happily playing that you get the "hackers" etc. and it just totally ruins the game.Cheating doesnt make you cool. it makes you suck

If ure a gud gameez thease r tha cheatin rules,1] Finish the game-No cheatin2] Use cheats for fun-Dont saveTnk'zz

Counter-strike is a professional half-life modification. Valve (owners of Steam) are extremely serious about competitive play and cheaters, so they take care of them using VAC/VAC2 anti cheat system, that doesn't just kick out out of the server but bans your account id, meaning you won't be able to play the game for a year.

Yea cheating is kind of dumb, ( After I beat the game I use cheats to just expierement. :P )

lol cheat codes for counter-strike? Cheating ain't that simple in that game, not like you go into the console and type "pot of gold" for money. Cheaters in counter-strike are stupid anyways.

I think there should be something cheat code for cs...This creats a lot more fun men!isn't it?????IF some one of ever know about any cheat ..Do tell me Please...My friends are just...Ragging me in cs...:)-Bilal Ahmad[note=Approved by BH][/note]

Counter Strike 1.6 Cheat CodesHere is a list of "cheat codes" for Counter Strike 1.6. Most of these are not really "cheats" in the true sense of the word but commands to change the preferences.Activate the console on the server machine (~) and type "sv_cheats 1"To enable the following codes.NOTE: All codes must be entered from the Host computer.Counter Strike PC Game Cheat : Arctic sniper rifleCounter Strike PC Game Cheat Code : givespaceweapon_awpCounter Strike PC Game Cheat : Auto-aim with sniper rifleCounter Strike PC Game Cheat Code : sv_aimCounter Strike PC Game Cheat : Adjust gravityCounter Strike PC Game Cheat Code : sv_gravity (-999 - 999999)Counter Strike PC Game Cheat : See and fire through walls and objectsCounter Strike PC Game Cheat Code : gl_zmax (0-9999)Counter Strike PC Game Cheat : View other players' fragsCounter Strike PC Game Cheat Code : cl_hidefrags 0Counter Strike PC Game Cheat : Faster forward motionCounter Strike PC Game Cheat Code : cl_forwardspeed 999Counter Strike PC Game Cheat : Faster backwards motionCounter Strike PC Game Cheat Code : cl_backspeed 999Counter Strike PC Game Cheat : Faster side motionCounter Strike PC Game Cheat Code : cl_sidespeed 999Counter Strike Cheat : Level selectCounter Strike Cheat Code : changelevelCounter Strike Cheat : Weapon selectCounter Strike Cheat Code : giveUse one of the following entries with the 'give' code to get the corresponding weapon.AK-47Weapon_ak47Benneli xm1014Weapon_xm1014C4Weapon_c4Colt M4a1 carbineWeapon_m4a1CommandoWeapon_sg552Fn P90Weapon_p90Glock 18 pistolWeapon_glock18HE grenadeWeapon_hegrenadeM3 super shotgunWeapon_m3MAC-10Weapon_mac 10MP5Weapon_mp5navyParaWeapon_m249ScoutWeapon_scoutSIG p228Weapon_p228Steyr AugWeapon_augDesert eagleWeapon_deagleUsp.45 pistolWeapon_uspOther Counter Strike 1.6 Cheat CodesAuto-reload enabledCounter Strike Cheat Code : +reloadAuto-reload disabledCounter Strike Cheat Code : -reloadChange skinsCounter Strike Cheat Code : skinUse the following skin names with 'skin' code:Arab - arabArctic - arcticGSG9 - gsg9Guerrilla - guerrillaHostage - hostageSAS - sasSEAL - sealTerrorist - terrorVIP - vipSee things brightly without flashlightCounter Strike Cheat Code : lambert -1.0001SetC4 timerCounter Strike Cheat Code : mp_c4timer (-1000-1000)Hyper auto-aim enabledCounter Strike Cheat Code : sv_clienttrace 999999999Hyper auto-aim disabledCounter Strike Cheat Code : sv_clienttrace 1Get $16,000Counter Strike Cheat Code : impulse101Splatter bones and body tissueCounter Strike Cheat Code : impulse102 (or impulse202)Set freeze period at the start of rounds. Set to 0 to disable (default is 6)Counter Strike Cheat Code : mp_freezetime (#)Set maximum length in minutes a round can last (default is 5)Counter Strike Cheat Code : mp_roundtime (3-15)Toggle auto-help hint messages (default is 1)Counter Strike Cheat Code : ah (0)Toggle crosshairs in observer mode (default is 1)Counter Strike Cheat Code : cl_observercrosshair (0)Toggle flashlight use (default is 1)Counter Strike Cheat Code : mp_flashlight (0)Toggle footsteps (default is 1)Counter Strike Cheat Code : mp_footsteps (0)Whiten all surroundings at 800x600 resolutionCounter Strike Cheat Code : r_lightmap 1Turn off texturesCounter Strike Cheat Code : gl_picmic 3-reply by siddh