xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
infotronix

Comodo Internet Security

if you want to use a firewall for an extra secutiry from hacer and malwawre its the best software for you. it has all the ability to manage all your incoming connection and gives you and extra layer of protection. if you are using bank transfer , online payment or like these type of work then having an extra layered of security is a good for your buisness. it will take care all the security and make no noice. just install configure and done its ready to use.
This is just about 95 mb freeware and mustuse tese software.

DownloaD

Edited by infotronix (see edit history)

Neat program. I didn't realize Comodo does personal firewalls, but I knew they do SSL certificates and stuff for websites. And since they're trusted by browsers/companies, I guess their personal software should be dependable too!

I use Comodo Internet Security its ok I would not say its the best though it does my head in when it blocks websites without asking me

I have to turn it off most of the time when I want to browse the internet therefore what is the point of having internet security, but its great when you need it, so I give it 5 out of 10.

Edited by c4l (see edit history)

I use Avast for my anti-virus and internet security. I find it easy to use and the price at the time was great. I think I got three years of the premium for 20 bucks.

All I can suggest be as safe as possible and keep your eyes open. If you find any suspicious activity, google it and find the solution. Most of them will lead to some patch or some special removal tool.

I recommend creating a Special user account with encrypted file system with good Firewall/antivirus/anti-malware/anti-spyware and Most Important, Do only your Work and Install No other Fancy stuff. And Do not Open any Unknown files.

as for your Other Account which you want to experiment and play with apps - Create a Standard Account i.e. WithOut root / administrator privileges.

OR If possible, Create a New Partition and Setup a New OS installation which can be easily selected during Boot Up.