xisto Community
TonyMccallum

I Want To Know What It Would Take To Develope An Electronic Notebook?

Hello Friends,For instance I have a very big program where I work and I need to track quite az few things, but I want to move away from paper trails. If anyone having any suggestions regarding this, please share. I did not get any suggestion from my search so I think you will help me in this discussion forum.Thanks and RegardsTony Mccallum

Hello,

You should be able to do that on an umpc like the htc shift, there are a few others out there too and you can link them to a server if you need to run windows vista so software should be ok they are smaller than a laptop pc.

Thanks and Regards

Carlow Olson

Public Folders

Not sure exactly what you want to track, but Evernote is a Windows based software that will keep notes for you. And you can group your notes in Notebooks so that related notes are kept together. Google Evernote.

I could help with recommendations as well if I knew more about what you want to track. For example, are you wanting to track charts, random notes, organized data, etc.?