xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
serverph

Do You Know This Person Is? age progression...

do you know who this is?

at age 70:

Posted Image

at age 45:

Posted Image

still can't get it? answer lies here. or most recently, here.

comments/reactions? :D

Oh boy...that's pretty freaky...He could've been a nice, normal-looking black guy, but instead, he has to undergo this shocking transformation that leaves him resembling something like a Mr. Potatohead.

For an interesting history of Michael Jackson's face, click here.

Shocking, no? heh heh

*bows* :D in theory, that is as near as he should look like minus all his trips to his face surgeon. :D i saw it featured in a tv show days agp, and i just typed in the right keywords in google. :D google is our friend. :D

Not sure i really believe that they can do that with sofware, i mean his brothers don't look like that, they look more like did when they young.round.trap17.com

Oh wow how sad. he would have looked like both parents in that photo. Hes such a mess now in every way. Such a shame.

Hehe,this is a funny one. Is there meybe a site where you can upload your pic,and as a result get how you might look like when you get old?

55738[/snapback]

don't know if there's an automated age progression system online. moreso, if it's free. i think this method has been used to track down missing children after so many years, in hopes of getting new leads to find them. and age progression technique is close to being a specialized art form, so it takes time and careful facial analysis.

anyway, it would be nice to have one online, for free, even just for the sake of fun. :D

Whats so funny with that? Everyone grows old and they look the same way that is shown above. I don't know why do you have to discuss about things like these?

Whats so funny with that? Everyone grows old and they look the same way that is shown above. I don't know why do you have to discuss about things like these?

55849[/snapback]

if we told you what is funny with that, would you even understand? :D in case you haven't noticed, it is about "WHAT IF...?", but it's a topic obviously beyond your comprehension and imagination (and humor, obviously). what i don't know is why you even bothered to reply on this subject. :D