xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darko100

Twitter Will Have A Download Tweet Option

Twitter is going to have few new limits , especially uploading images and twitter clients. Also removal of GIF avatars. But that's not all. The CEO says there are more actions to come and change the Twitter experience. I hope it's going to be cool. One of the most interesting changes is the support for realtime data and download tweet option.The idea for the download tweet option is not theirs , many users tweeted it and it become viral.Do you guys use twitter , and what do you think of this? :D

I don't get what we'd be downloading... images that are posted? You can already do that by right-click + save image as.Unless it means to like download the entire timeline or something, and then I'm really not sure what the use would be other than as a backup.

The posts will be downloaded. There were few Twitter services for this , but they weren't working properly and could only download specific tweets with time limitations , for example like not for tweets older than a month.

I worry about you children some days. You do know that it is still possible, and actually pleasant, to have a real conversation, face to face, with a real person?????

No, as you may of guessed, I don't do Twitter.

I can't understand the twitter things its boring sending messages to people about everything and anything who don't give two hoots.i use facebook its not much better but you can control who you talk to and what you share, i have had twitter before i could not figure out what was so good about it. but i believe having social networks for different likes is good for the internet and the audiance share.

I can't understand the twitter things its boring sending messages to people about everything and anything who don't give two hoots.i use facebook its not much better but you can control who you talk to and what you share, i have had twitter before i could not figure out what was so good about it. but i believe having social networks for different likes is good for the internet and the audiance share.

I find Twitter hard to get into as well, just because of how it works. I get why people use it, it just doesn't seem like something that has enough benefit for me. I guess it's how passive it is, in that you're just sending small messages back and forth (assuming you get responses) but have no real goal in mind.

well anyway good luck to twitter on the download tweet options more boring messages of how susie got a burger or mick thinks susie is nice or vis-versa {by the way susie and mick are not real and are just examples like anyone even cares} but like like i said but i believe having social networks for different likes is good for the internet and the audiance. i don't really get why people use it but i think as long as that is what people want twitter or any other social networks will have to provide new idears or let their users suggest new ones within reason of course any idear has to build around the first idear {twitter in this case}.but i sound like i am critizing twitter i am not i really wish twitter luck on their new app.

well anyway good luck to twitter on the download tweet options more boring messages of how susie got a burger or mick thinks susie is nice or vis-versa {by the way susie and mick are not real and are just examples like anyone even cares} but like like i said but i believe having social networks for different likes is good for the internet and the audiance. i don't really get why people use it but i think as long as that is what people want twitter or any other social networks will have to provide new idears or let their users suggest new ones within reason of course any idear has to build around the first idear {twitter in this case}.but i sound like i am critizing twitter i am not i really wish twitter luck on their new app.

One of the reasons people do use it is for business stuff. I've noticed a lot of web hosts and game publishers now use it to keep people 100% up-to-date about outages and such. Really, you can do that via Facebook as well though.

yes the tv shows here use twitter also they also use Facebook Same with Political Parties, Government, Entertainment Companies, food businesses etc,