xisto Community
sheepdog

Record Setting?

Hey, has anyone here every made it to the 51 posts per day limit here at Xisto? it's a rainy day, I'm stuck inside, and actually pretty low on hosting credits, so I'm wondering if anybody has made it yet. Wonder if I can do it. I'm still way off, about 28 more posts to go before I could make it, and frankly, I've typed today intill my fingers feel like they are going to fall off and my back is killing me from sitting in this chair. I suppose it would be possible if you just made little short one line replys, but that wouldn't really do much of anything for one's hosting credits, and would kinda be cheating too. So lets see just how long I can sit here and pound away on this keyboard.Hopefully some of you will pop in for a visit today, because frankly, I am running out of posts to respond to and pretty short on new ideas too.

Ok, only 9 more posts to go after this one. I sure wish someone would join me here today and make some new comments, I'm rapidly running out of replys I can make or new ideas. And if you are wondering, I actually haven't been on here all day, though it sure seems that way. I did take some time off to work on the apple crop. I managed to fill the dehydrator trays, all 12 of them, and have a bowlful chopped up for an apple pie. Got hubby to set up our apple peeler for me to use, I'd never tried it before, he has been the only one to use it, boy that thing sure works slick.Come on people talk to me!!!

Yippee!!! I did it! Posted yesterday till it wouldn't let me post any more. That makes 51 posts in one day. My fingers and backside ache. But the site still hasn't refresed my hosting credits so I don't know if all that effort was worth it or not. And now I see a new notice that says I can make 15 more posts today. Wonder why that was, I'd think it was past the time I started yesterday morning so I should have another 51 to go. Not that I would try to make that many again today, no way.

nobody ever makes it to 51 and even if you did you would only have to wait a few more hours before it resets again, but don't be spamming the boards just to get to the limits. it is really stupid that a limit of 51 is set because who can make that much post per day but i guess the admin had to set some limits.the only way anyone would ever make it to 51 post would be if they posted all day long from morning to night, hope you get to 51 sheepdog sometime and let me know when you do, good morning sheepdog hope you have a great day.

51 posts in one day? I haven't seen activity like that since back when St Mike was a SPAMMER. LOLI have had some terribly busy days back when this Forum was Xisto but I just do not have the time lately to post as much as I would like. And I also do not have the time to stay current with the Web coding that I used to do, so my skill set is a little bit rusty.But congrats to you for making it through the day. I'll bet those pies taste great.

I've gotten pretty close. It's not 51 per day, either. It's 51 maximum that can be banked up. I remember doing 15-20 a day at one point and after a few days I was running low on available posts. I don't know what the maximum per day is now though, or how quickly they refill.

Well, then, I'm pretty pround of myself, guess I'm the first, and so far only fool to have sat and posted and posted and made it the the magical number of 51! And no, I don't think any of it was spam, though I did hit up a few of the older posts that I had missed in the past. Don't think I'll be trying it again any time soon. I guess it was worth it, I ended up wracking up $10 in credits. Not bad for a rainy day when I couldn't do much of anything else anyway. Now....if only I could finish off these apples!!! I've dryed and dryed and saused and pied until I can barely stand the sight of an apple. We sure had a bumper crop this year. I figure about one more good round in the dehydrator, and maybe another cobbler and it will be all over with finally. Then I get to experiment with recipies for dried apple pie!