xisto Community
canute24

Male Or Female Just wanted to know

Are you...  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i'm 15 years old and male

65507[/snapback]

there's lots of teenage homies on this board. :) odd.

I wouldn't be suprised if more kids made webpages than adults.

there's lots of teenage homies on this board.  :) odd.

I wouldn't be suprised if more kids made webpages than adults.

65528[/snapback]

its probably because teenagers have far more free time than adults becuase of not having jobs or families

Every1

I just turned 12 Years Old.

.::DAMAN::.

65375[/snapback]

I see your are hosted, isn;t there a rule saying you have to be over 13 years of age to be allowed to have your own website. :)

I'm a 14 year old male and about the argument saying that females usually don't like the computers; statistically that is true but I see that there are alot of females that love the comps as much as the males do. My computer teacher is a female.I have a female cousin that does alot of web designing on like AsianAvenue, and go on web blogs/community like Friendster or HI5.So, gender doesn't really matter. It all comes to interest.That's my IMO.xboxrulz

I'm a 15 year old female... There are so many more males than females! Though web design and whatnot has always appeared to me to be more popular amongst males, anyways. It's certainly more common to find a male webmaster of a site than a female one. But who knows? That could change! :)

I'm a 18 years old male. I don't know many girls but all girls I know are not interesting on PC. Sometimes two of them wanted to know about downloading music from internet. I said I will try to learn something about it but when I was talking everything about it they didn't know what the f*ck I'm talking about :XD: I was really depressed. I think they haven't some things in brain about PC and they can't learn it.Sorry girls but it is my story :)

I am a 21 yr old male from the US. It s good to see that we have a few girls here in the forum or else those relationship posts would never get a good answer :-). Also, as we know most computer people are guys so its nice to have found some diversity. At Siggraph 2007 in San Diego, it was nice to see some really intelligent girls asking questions and actually showing that they too can be interested / good at computer graphics.

i am a 17 year old male. it is hard for me to say whether i am a boy or a man because some people would see me a different. i see myself as a man but i am not a man at the same time. i am a boy but i am not a kid.