xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mitral16

When Can A Signature Be Added On The Forum?

Sorry no one has gotten back to you. I really don't know they answer, I thought you could ad one when you got signed up. However, since the last upgrade to the forum, I've never even figured out how to add one. Maybe someone can enlighten both of us.

To add a signature , you need to go to your profile and click on "EDIT PROFILE", there you will find all the options which allow to add your details and also add a signature. You can click on "SAVE CHANGES" at the bottom of the page.Just one thing to be noted, the signature that you put in should be actually a signature as referral links in form of signatures are not allowed on the forum.

it seems not are not allowed to use a signature until a certain days after you have signed up , i can not understand why but i guess the admin thought it was best well i just looked and i am allowed now
if you want to add a signature goto profile, edit profile and signature i think someone has already told you but i will again.
here is the direct url knowledge