xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
campainer

Would you learn!

nah I dont think I would bother, although I think it's good to learn another language... but I don't think 'elvish' is a real language so there wouldnt be much point in learning it would there? :lol:

You would run out of people to talk too pretty quickly.I heard a while back that a university somewhere in England (I think it was England) is apparently teaching Elvish. Strange, strange world.

Well its in the back of the final book no? It would be difficult though, i suppose someone would be crazy enough to make a font for it :P I was learning indo for first semester this year (grade 8 compulsory) but i dropped it cause i hated it although i was the best in the class and won a grand in a contest for it :lol: Lol, i realy did like that money :P

i would learn it because you can go up to your mates and start confusing them with your elvish :lol:

i knew a guy that exually know elvisch,but it isn't much of use,you cant really use it in the real world can you?

I don't mean to offend you, but what would the purpose in learning a ficticious language be?

You could talk to fictious people...That would bore me in about 30 seconds though... :P