xisto Community
Horus79

Hello Again :d

Hello all,after i think 3 years i came back.I've been a member of Trap 17 for quite a while.My name is Dennis, am old ( :P) and live in the Netherlands.My hobbies are EVE Online, building websites and my kids :D

I am so sorry,I just found out my old account has been transferred here.Anyways, it's good to be here again and I hope to read you all soon :)

HoRuS!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK!!! Omg I was told by the support tech that you most probably were gonna post here.. How have you been? I read your other post :( Tell us more about what you've been doing while you were not on trap.. How do you like the feel of the new place?

:DWell it is different and I had to get used to it, it looks great.In the time I have been gone I'm 1 child richer, a beautifull daughter, lots of work and online gaming in spare time.How have you been Velma?

Awww lots of hugs and kisses for your beautiful baby girl. Online gaming? lol I hope to hear more from you at the gaming forums then. Things have been busy for me.. I got a chance to work at the family vet's place for a year or so and then I got into some funkier work that lets me pitch in at the forums :)Good to see you again. Did you sign up at the billing system yet? Send me your billing email address and forum email address since it is odd that your mycent hasn't shown up yet

:ph34r: I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you :ph34r: Let's just say that I get to be around animals, books and computers all day long.. And that to me is really awesome :D

Hello all,
after i think 3 years i came back.
I've been a member of Trap 17 for quite a while.

My name is Dennis, am old ( :P) and live in the Netherlands.
My hobbies are EVE Online, building websites and my kids :D

Welcome back! I kind of drop off and on every once in a while too, lol. Just kind of depends on how hard I'm working and whether or not I want to take the time to stop and drop by, :P.

Haha it seems this community is a place to keep coming back to :D

It definitely is. The amount of information I've learned from the community here is huge. Though it does seem that over time it's been dying off, which is pretty sad, =/

Welkom terug naar Xisto HorusYes i know dutch but im more familiar with flemish than dutch my husband is from belgium west flanders and we lived in Bredene together for 8 years with our 2 children before we moved to England the worst thing we ever did was move here.You will find everyone at Xisto very friendly and very helpful.You will find many interesting topics to post in i look forward to reading your posts.I look forward to seeing you around in the near future .

haha dan weet ik al van 3 Nederlands sprekende mensen op Xisto :DI know, 5 years ago everyone was helpfull too and still are, it's awesome being back :DThe worst thing was moving to England?

Dag HorusHere are a few worst things about moving to England the streets here are dirty.The cost of living is very expensive and wether your working or on benefits earnings are very low here.The biggest and worst thing is missing our family in Belgium we are lucky now adays we can chat with some family members on Facebook and on Skype and hubby phones one of his sisters every Sunday.And i must not forget the lovely belgium food we miss like fricadellen.I have been to a a couple of places in Holland Sluis and Middelberg.If we could go back to Belgium tomorrow i wouldnt have to think twice about going.