xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
loc

Diablo II Diablo II

Thats pretty much all I do now. Starcraft has become my preference to other battle.net games now. I do think the patch was a good idea.. because it got me to play for another few months, but it didnt really have any long term bonds. Especially because they made my favorite character (bowazon) USELESS.

i loved d2 and played it hardcore for awhile, on USEast, but i quit a little before the last patch and have not felt like playing again since.i hosuld though, i had some friends lvl up a elemental druid, i have like 70 skill points to pick and choose from heheedit:what are the elemental druid spells like now adays?oh, and have they found a way to "rush" characters still??

yeah, i started to play again. Its gets boring single player so you have to play on bnet. I currently have a few lvl 90s and 70s, i was wondering if anyone would want to play sometime.sjc: to answer your question about rushing it is yes they did find a way and it doesnt take much longer than before. Though you now have to kill ancients which req a certain lvl

What I didn't like is how each of the three levels were the same things, only a bit harder, pretty much. Going back and forth through quests was pretty boring. And the towns were a letdown. I was picturing Baldur's Gate towns - a pain to render, but very awesome! And, over vacation, my brothers didn't log into my account to save my character and my 3 mules died, laden with runes, jewels, and unique sets, and my Javazon fell to her death while trying to get her 5th SOJ :D

Well I think that Diablo 2 is becoming very old... Morever I don't like too many "NEED ITEMS" or "OFFER ITEMS" on chats board... I would like a new diablo 3D; Guild Wars would be maybe this one ! GW is a coorpg (collective organization online role playing game) and centring on PvP gaming (with PvP Arena with guild for example) !bye !

I agree with you Gottfer that it is old and the i need items and stuff is annoying but i find my self ever so often going back to it to play. As i said in another thread this game is very boring offline but quite enjoyable online it would be good if there ever is a diablo 3 that it is a mmorpg.

Well, look how long it took for Diablo II to come out after Diablo. And it still took ages even after Diablo II was first announced. So I'd not expect Blizzard to make an announcement anytime soon. And when they do, expect the game up to 2 years after their speculated release date. They promised a big announcement and everyone was expecting Diablo III. I just hope D3 is careful about any new rare items that could inadvertantly turn into a form of currency, like the Stone of Jordan nightmare, where if you didn't have one you were screwed when trying to trade. And some variation would be cool. You can only go so far playing the same quests over and over with a character. There needs to be something more than just adding immunities to monsters and increasing the random unique monsters. I would like to a nice 3D engine (Blizzar Style if possible ^^ ) !bye !