xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pinksardonic

Vacation your best vacation?

Hey all..What's the best vacation you've ever been on?My favorite was our week on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. The Outer Banks are a small strip of island off the east coast of NC. It's beachy and great! My mom, her boyfriend, my 3 friends and I all went for 4th of July week a few years ago. I loved it. We've gone back to the same house every year since. It's always the highlight of my summer.I also like travelling in Europe. Prague, Vienna, and Copenhagen were the most beautiful cities, I think. I love how traditional and even... romantic they are. The atmosphere in those cities is so unlike anything else.

well, i could have loved to travel to all those places you mentioned but i aint got the resources for that. i hope you really enjoyed your travel and stay at the beach house. :lol:

If your ever Going to Spain, i suggest the south coast, in a place call Salou. It is SO good there. There's a cool Beach, PLENTY or women, and the Theme park.POrt Aventura is what its called. its made its mark in Roller coaster history for having the 2nd Fastest Loop The Loop in the world, and the record for the most consecutive loop the loops, 8.It travels at 120km fer hours, and is over around 30secs, but it feels longer.I advise ANYONE to go there for a good time.

All my vacations I've been on were the best :D

my past vacation we were on a camping under salou,it was the 3rd time we where going to that camping,so we knew allot of people allready.it was great!

My family trip to Carolina Beach was great everyone got wasted and then we went crabbing on the beach, it was the single funniest thing ever. We were fulling over and using a plastic shark as the mechanisim for killing the small crabs.

I would not say I have had a vacation so much as having to get out of town before I blow up. I will have a good "vacation" coming a week and a half. It will be a nice *bottom* two months. Then I will come back here. Things will be differant and my life will be better.I am planning on going to Washington state. Where I will be creating a completely new life. Funness.....

Yes thats right Chris. France was not far behind just because of something that you got there. :P I will never know why you said that french girls are the most favorable to you. From your style you would think quite differantly. Especially how you describe the differant girls. :D

A few years back I went on a vacation with a incredibly boring person I met on the internet. (that was a really bad idea, never meet people on the internet, kids. I was lucky he was only boring and not a serial killer!) We visited my grandma and my aunt, and then we went to San Francisco and Las Vegas. I'd like to take the same vacation again someday, maybe alone or with a lively person.

it was year 2002. after my college graduation... me and my friends (5 of us) went island hopping!!! went to the best beaches... bar hopped... ate so much... enjoyed the music and the views, the people...!!! that was a blast!!! hope we can do it again!!!

My best vacation was in Hungary. it was really nice and warm there and we also went to vienna, which is a very very beautiful city. It has beautiful architecture and lots of things to see.It was one of the best vacations i have ever had and i'd like to do it again