xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Music

Little Siggy I Made

Alright this is a sig I made as a request...It was a girl.....Lol. I thought it to be

pretty nice..If you like this Sig or if you want graphics/website templates...hop on

over to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (Still In development...The premium template

should be up today..).

Tell me how you like this sig...Compliments of Dark Design

Posted Image

I don't know much about Anime, but that looks pretty good. The girl on the right looks a bit rough on the edges. You might wanna clear that up! ;)Other than that, pretty good work.

Awesome, the only problem with the sig is that I can't read what it says under Sora. lol It's not that big of a deal though. It's a great sig!

its very nicely done, just think you should have filled up that white area on the left hand corner with the background. just a suggestion, but otherwise very nice. im a fan of kingdom heart. oh and Furor its not a girl haha, its a boy just so you know.... but he does look pretty girly. ;)

I love the color scheme...simply amazing. I liked the font your chose as well. The picture u chose was okay..what is it Japanese Anime?Anyway the sig was very nice indeed.

I know I saw a sig on clantemplates.com with the exact same font style, or something almost exactly the same. I'm not too much into this style that EVERYONE does now, I try to find something original on my own, something that represents me, not everyone else.

Wow, nice signature.. i really like the colours of the signature, they are very suitable and this white area in the left corner doesn't disturb me, i think it's nice... the text is nice, only this 'simply beautiful' is too bright..you should have added a bit more colour, it cannot be read that good.. but 'sora' is much better...Anyway the background and everything is great.. you're talented!Oh and i wanted to check out your website, but unfortunately it didn't open for me..not working or i don't know..maybe it's my computer's fault..but i think that you have nice graphics there too...

Too monotone for my liking. Render on the right seems a little weird, and on the left the large bright area could be replaced with more star brushing. Suitable font choice though, I think it fits well with the theme.

I like it but like someone else has said before me, the style is just being overused everywhere.The text "Simply Beautiful" is very hard to read, i had to look at it for 5 minutes to see what it said.I give it a 6/10, not bad but could be improved.

SORA!!! I luff sora <3333 Great signature!! I've never thought of making my signatures like your style, i should try it ^__^ looks really nice, awesome job!!! I like kindom hearts too (as you can obvioulsy tell)