xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arbin Gurung

Game Survey Which type of game u like?

Which type of games do you like?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i never know i just care if the game is a challenge or if it is fun it not really bother me what it is i just like games .i mostly like stratagey but i have to go with action just well just becauseit so fun killin stuff and winnin against the bad guy!!! ;)

I have voted for others instead of Action because I like action games but in more detail some types of action games, these are genres such as Stealth action games like Splinter Cell and First Person Shooter action games such as James Bond.I also like sports game like FIFA and some types of adventure games.

Hey, this is a very bad poll. :D . I like strategy and also simulation. I want more options! ;) Can anyone tell me what does this -> :P signify???

well i chose RPG because i like alot of RPG games but i also like Stragety games like command and conquer and warcraft and starcraft and etc..

I don't really like shooters. I like Simulations (Sims) and MMORPGs (Runescape) and Puzzles. Single-player RPGs are good too, but I tend to use walkthroughs when I get stuck. And browser-based (Kingdom of Loathing), but I tend to lose interest after a few months. And recently, I've gotten into ARGs, which are... basically sort of a combo of roleplay and puzzles.

Im an MMORPG addict, costs me 21.99$ /month but I can play unlimited EQII, EQ, SWG, PS, etc...Good deal if you ask me :)Other MMORPGs like CoH and WoW are the kind that get pretty boring pretty fast (IMHO)

i prefer action FPS games. i like swat and recon type ones the most. just something about the guns i enjoy. my favorite in any game is the HK G36K.... definately the best. anybody else obsessed with those types of games?

I am pretty open to most game types.My favorite types are RPG and simulation games. I am not actually sure why, but it gives you the ability to play as somebody you are not, and I guess I like that. Games like Flight Simulator, The Sims and Pokemon are things like that I am interested in.Not so much for shooting games, though. But sometimes just playing games like James Bond with some friends is enjoyable, just not one player. I just don't find too much thrill in them. I like games with strategy and skill required, having to use your brain.

I don't play much games, but if I do play, I like to play somekind of strategy game, like Kozak, or Civilization 2.. That sortof games.. I like strategies, because they make you think anduse your brain, and can actualy develop brain..I specialy don't like shooter games, like counter strike, quake,doom, and like, because you don't need to use your brain, theyjust increase agression and violence in people who play them toomuch.. And that, I think, is not a good thing. Not a good thingat all..So, to all you people out there, play more strategies oradventure games :rolleyes:

I prefer playing strategy games as they challenge you to work things out rather than just shooting anything that appears to vaguely move. My favourite game at the moment is Age Of Mythology: Titans or Rollercoaster Tycoon as they both challenge your mind.

I had to vote for Strategy... only cuz that included RTS which includes Starcraft and WCIII!!! Im in love with Blizzard games basically. I can't get enough starcraft! Woo! Theres also many more. Theres a few browser based ones... Utopia, Galactic Conquest... ya thats about it lol. Oh well!