xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange

My girlfriend and I are 15. We've known each other for about 11 years and had been best friends up until i told her how i felt about her and found out she felt the same way (I told her I loved her, which I do). The first month we were going out we could not get enough of each other and were very mushy and stuff. It's now been 2 months and she's acting kind of odd. For instance I'll tell her I love her and how much she means to me, and sometimes she'll say something similar back, but sometimes she'll say thank you. I'll send her a flirty text or something and she'll just ignore it or laugh at it or something. We were really touchy feely and we madeout and stuff not all the time but a good amount and now she doesnt seem to want to much. She's telling me that she's just not a physical person and likes to express her feelings with "words of affection" more thsn kissing and things like that, but she barely ever uses "words of affection" or expresses what she says she feels about me in any way. Am I right to be worried about any of this or am I just being paranoid?

well, she isn't feeling the same connection as you are. i suggest you try to go back being just friends if you can. if there is a possibility of taking things slow, do it because it sounds like after you two ended the "Friendship", you went a little too fast or maybe there was never a connection but a type of stronger love people have for eachother. in any case, slow it down and have a talk with her. the best thing to do right now is to talk. the truth may hurt, but it will save you from wasting your time. i would really just try to save the friendship personally if at all possible.