xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fermin25

What Is Witchcraft? A real phenomenon...

Since ancient times there is something rare in the world. Everywhere have something to tell about witchcraft and maybe in your location there is some stories too. The witchcraft is something that is forbidden to practice in the bible so if you think that this is only garbage and the witchcraft doesn?t exist analyze why the bible forbid its practice. In my country there is a lot of examples and a lot of people who actually practice the witchcraft. Since poor people in general to etnic people like the black have these type of practices and I will tell you like in my point of view and the point of view of my country what the witchcraft is...

In Honduras the witchcraft consist in the practice of dark magic with the purpose of hurt to other people. There is a lot of examples that people who has suffered spells like a neighbor who start to grow in his business and the people says that a friend jealous of his success contract a witch. My neighbor started to lose money then started to have figths with his wife and with this wife?s family and then problems with the banks and with his partners. One year later we has lost to his family and his business. And being he in my house he started to cry and in the tears he showed us bits of glass the came from his eyes. And being he in my house his car turns on alone whitout the key. Rare things real rare things. All this happened in two years. And when a friend told him about the witchcraft and the possibility of this he thougth that is not truth witchcraft doesn?t exist. But his friend insist and took him and visit a witch and ask her to make a counterspell and from the nigth to the morning my neighbor changed he started to work again and in one year he recovered his business and althougth he never came back with his wife he has a good relationship with his sons. The witchcraft stole him good years only for envy.

This is only one of a lot of stories that I particularly know and I have seen with my own eyes. And you maybe are questioning you about what is my interest in this topic. Well my real interest has always existed but now maybe is potenciated because one of my classmates in the medical school was found making witchcraft practices to do his girlfriend to reprobate the final exams. He was found with a book with black magic and with candles and snake skin in the bathroom by a security officer. This is a bomb in all the college and you can imagine all the expectation of the people who have beed remembering all the stories like these in all the towns of the country.

I believe in God but there are bad things too like witchcraft. I wanted to write this topic to share with you this type of events that happen regularly in my country and ask you if you have the same events in yours?

I hope your answer and I actually scared because here is 4 a.m. and it?s dark. I should be lie on the bed.

Bye and Regards.

You have reminded me of stories, i have come across all my life. Being an Indian, I have been lucky enough to get to breed among diverse cultural backgrounds,and a certain part of the Indian community, mostly dwelling in the remote areas, have been known to practise such kind of witchcraft. Just as you have witnessed the misfortune of your neighbour, I also have a similar experience, thankfully I wasnt the victim, but have seen an acquaitance facing traumatic phase. You are right in saying that you believe in God, as the belief itself can resist such a spell.