xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anwiii

Still No Support From Xisto [resolved]

my ticket is just sitting there with nobody looking at it while ALL my websites are down.i'll bet if Xisto went dont(wishfull thinking), it would be up in less than a day.glad to see where xistos priorities are since they aren't with their customers

Lets say first that a lot of the members of this forum can not, repeat: not solve a hosting problem of another member. This means that it has no use to tell them about a problem with hosting. The usual way to solve a problem with hosting of this webhost is to send a ticket. Another issue is that to solve a problem information is needed. And when somebody refuses to give sufficient information it is unnecessary to start talking about the problem. A further part of this behaviour is the refusal to accept solutions and advice of other members. When the posts contain just complaints and when the reactions and suggestions for solutions are ignored and even addressed negatively posting complaints about the webhost doesn't make much sense.

Having said all this it has to be admitted that the disaster somebody encounters can be very enjoyable for other people. And when the purpose of all these posts is to make other members laugh and have a good time on the forum it is suggested to continue this nice work.

Havind said that too it can be admitted too that posting about hosting problems can be useful. It can be helpful to know what kind of problem can arise with hosting and keeping a website online and running. Most members might be interested in hosting problems. Because most members of the forum own a website themselves. The change of servers can cause problems to the website. That might be well known. It is not necessary for the webhost to inform the customers about the renewing of a server. This can be seen like internal procedures and company policies nobody needs to be involved with. The idea is probably that most customers won't notice the change of the server.

i posted it in Xisto - Web Hosting technical support. i repeat... i posted it in Xisto - Web Hosting technical support. your an idiot....but at least you responded with an ignorant answer. xisto didn't even respond at all. you know why? well....read all my other posts about how xisto is unreliable.

I've had a problem with domain renewals (which did have auto-renew enabled) and I think the response to my ticket is quite slow. I got a response after a day but that didn't solve the problem, so I was hoping to get a quicker response to take the ticket from reporting to closure in a day rather than two or three days. If it does take a day to attend to a ticket and the issue does get closed, that's perfectly okay for web hosting service that I get for free, but if it takes longer, I wouldn't be very happy about it. I have been recommending Xisto - Web Hosting to friends and family to use as a for-pay service if they didn't have the patience to accumulate MyCENTs, especially after the quick resolution of a ticket that I had posted a couple of years ago, but now I wouldn't recommend it because there are other web hosting services that are for-pay and respond quicker to support requests.@EzaSometimes, when there's a problem related to putting up web applications, such as WordPress or Drupal, onto the web server, users may encounter problems that other members of the forum can help in troubleshooting but when there's anything related to domain hosting or web hosting, you are right - other members of the forum cannot help. However, there are folks on the forum who are a part of Xisto - Web Hosting and that helps further the cause of resolving our trouble tickets. Think of it as having the right connections.