xisto Community
anwiii

It's Been 24 Hours And My Post Has Not Been Validated

knowledge sutra SUCKS and so do the admins and mods. this place isn't for knowledge anymore. it's for spam to hide the good posts and it's for people who think they are going to get some kind of free quality hosting from xisto.this place is just lousy. i am sorry but this place is crap. you can't count on anyone here anymore. look at all the spam that doesn't even get deleted and unnoticed every day? i could report posts all day long and there would still be spam here.it's a sad case when peoples threads don't even get approved on a regular schedule while spam gets through immediately!this place has turned in to a garbage dump. move this to vent or keep it here. i don't give a *BLEEP*

I can't speak for the other mods at all, obviously, but I have been very busy over the last few days and unfortunately KS has had to take a back seat. Now I have a little more time, so I'm back and will be doing my best to get the work done. Please continue to report posts, because a report makes it a lot easier for us to find the spam rather than trawling through pages and pages of posts looking for it.

that's nice, but my topic is still not approved under web design.report posts? not a chance. i have other plans for this place soon. i consider it a personal attack on me when my hosting and all my sites get moved to another server without warning and NONE of them load and it takes 5 days after writing a support ticket to get some sort of legit response. naw. i don't think i will be helping this place any longer. i will bite my time and welcome all the spam that comes in nowin fact, i don't care if any of my posts are approved anymore. i am only here for one purpose now and that's to warn other people about this place and point the in a more appropriate direction

are you talking about when you loggged in at 5am to post in this thread? because i went to look for it and it was still invisable. doesn't matter now. the spam pushed it down on the newest active content just like all the other legit posts. thanks anyway....

How much posts does it need to get satisfied? First of all it shows some common sense to address a question to the person who is responsible for it. The approval of a post is not something most of the members can influence. So addressing the members of the forum about such a topic is a bit useless.

Edited by Eza (see edit history)

responding to YOU is useless. talking about the way the forum is run though is not useless. it has it's purposes.let me ask you? what was the purpose of you being born? was it to come to Xisto to share your crap? i can't really consider it knowledge. can you?