xisto Community
Goosestaf

What Mouse Do You Use? share you pc mices

What type of Mouse do you have?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use some Dell ball mouse that came with my computer. It works like any other old mouse. Bleh. Your mouse looks huge, too many buttons and ugly.

53790[/snapback]

Its not that much bigger than a normal mouse and its really bloody comfortable.

Accuracy is the best u can buy. Laser is so much better than optical and ball.

What does it matter if your mouse is ugly anyway lol

I think it looks alrite anyways ;)

I would prefer better Ergonomics and function over aesethics anyday.

I have Microsoft IntelliMouse Expplorer 2.0 it has a wireless keeybord and a wireless mouse. It is pretty cool, and i dont have to be close to the computer to type, SINCE IT IS WIRELESS!! ;) haha, well but its pretty cool...

I use the Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse setup, w/ laser mouse. I don't really like it though, sometimes my KVM messes it up and I have to completly unplug the receiver for it to work.

well, most of the time i use a real mouse. it works really nice but it smells a bit. but when im not using that i use a logitech wireless mouse. it is so much nicer than using a mouse with wires (i think i have a problem with wires...). i got it in a package and it came with a keyboard. i recommend wireless. even if your keyboard and mouse just stay right at your desk, i still recommend wireless. i have had no problems and it has given me less hassle.

I use a Logitech MX310 on glass. Perfect for game... I wanna try the Razer Mouse and the new MX518... when i find money :angry:

I'm using an optical one. It has the little wheel in the center and 2 side buttons that seem to have no function other than to make clicky sounds when pushed upon. It also lights up when moved. It lights up red which is a disappointment since I would rather it be red or green, but it's still a nice mouse. btw, that "real mouse" thing made me chuckle :angry:

I was in big trouble when mu old A4 mouse died immediately after ew Year,so all stroes were closed,and I couldn't find proper mouse to buy. As this also meants that I will have to live several days without Internet,I was really very nervous. I searched all the small stores in the town that were working,and when I wnated to give up,I finally managed to find some very cheap Genius mouse-it has to be the cheapest one I guess-about 3 dollars. I was so happy that I found one,that I am not going to change it until it stops functioning. It's not bad at all considering how cheap it is.Ah,there is the model no. underneath-it's Netscroll +! I wonder how Netscroll without + looks like.