xisto Community
Goosestaf

What Mouse Do You Use? share you pc mices

What type of Mouse do you have?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

haha i use an optical mouse, in fact is the mouse that came with the computer when we bought it, the old one used to have a ball mouse, and i remember i got all this desperate because it wouldn't work properly (you know when they get all dusty and doesn't functionate properly) and i got to clean it like 3 times per month so then one day i say to myself "NO MORE CLEANING! :)!!!" and my mummy bought an optical mouse for the ol' good computer, haha that's a good memory: me throwing the old mouse by the window. but anyway i want a wireless mouse they seem good

I currently have a Very bog standard ball mouse, Microsoft one. nasty nasty thing which is sh*t. . . .

For my new pc i bought

https://www.eclipsecomputers.com/prod.aspx?BySKU=.asde=MUL-OPTOEMBK

But i need to do a product study for my product design coursework so im gonna rip apart that mouse.

so i am going to buy the mx1000 as its just amazingly accurate apparently.

https://www.eclipsecomputers.com/prod.aspx?BySKU=.asode=MUL-MX1000L

Posted Image

Even though i haven't really seen the point in cordless mice and have found them weird to use briefly, this doesnt come in a cord version so i don't really have an option. I'm sure i'll get usd to it

Now post what you got and your opinions!

:)

53528[/snapback]

Cool mouse!

B):)

Logitech is a good chose!

I'm using another mouse myself; Sweex Wireless Optical Scroll Mouse Blue Line

I bought it about half an year ago.. Great mouse! With many options and wireless!

Optical so no cleaning needed!

Posted Image

Mine is a scroll ball mouse. I could not make a choice when I purchase my computer because it was from HCL company not assembled. And I think it is good mouse. I have seen optical mouse but don't like them I don't know why.

I use a Logitech Traveller (optical), it's very good looking, fast, reliable and comes with both usb & ps2 ports, normally i use the ps2 since it's the only usefull purpose for it, and i free up 1USB, i brought-it in a special promotion, sometimes i also use a touch pad but i prefer the mouse all the times...I also have a real mouse :) ...how shoulded i voted for the poll?The one i use the most? :D

I used a really old logitech tracker ball. You have a right button which u click with your pinky or ring finger, the bal slightly to the front which you steer with you index and middle finger and the left button which you click with your thumb - very simple but handy. It's white! I don't need a mouse pad and i don't have to move all the way across my deskand slide it so thats where it beats a normal mouse, BUT; it does get dirty under the ball very quickly and when too much dirt etc. covers the sensor i have to clean it.

i have three mices, one microsoft 4 button optical, for browsing and basic usage which i hardly use, one belkin (7 buttons, for gaming) and a logitech wireless precision pro (for doing 3d).. actually, if you ask me why, i donno, i prefer them that way, coz each of them do their specfific tasks, and i dont mind switching :o

haha i use an optical mouse, in fact is the mouse that came with the computer when we bought it, the old one used to have a ball mouse, and i remember i got all this desperate because it wouldn't work properly (you know when they get all dusty and doesn't functionate properly) and i got to clean it like 3 times per month so then one day i say to myself "NO MORE CLEANING! :o!!!" and my mummy bought an optical mouse for the ol' good computer, haha that's a good memory: me throwing the old mouse by the window. but anyway i want a wireless mouse they seem good

63611[/snapback]

I also have a nifty little optical mouse that came with my Fujitsu laptop. As for my *old* Toshiba laptop - it's still working...along with a used Microsoft ball mouse.

i have a wireless logitech mouse. personally i find it close to impossible to use a cord mouse. you must be crazy if u actualy like more wires to tangle up. i got so much stuff on my comp table that i can barely move without touchin a wire so the less wires the better in my case. i also find that most people dont bother with mouses as people tend to spend alot of money on something so basic that could cost you 5 bucks and turn it into 100 or somthing. basic and wireless are my top 2 priorities most definatley.

Notice from moonwitch:
Please do not quote huge messages
Edited by moonwitch (see edit history)

i use Logitech MX900 mouse..pretty reliable and fast.. suits like a glove and works via bluetooth :lol: :)basically it roxs

Mine's not really a mouse. It's a trackball my dad bought, because the mice has a side-effect for him. The muscles in his hands hurt. I hated it at first, but when I got used to it, I found it easier to use, and I found out that it gave me precise control. Go trackball!