xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Help My Boyfriend Is Too Arrogant

I have been in this relationship for past 3yrs.my boyfriend always tries to control me.he doesnt allows me to mix with any other person not even my parents.doesnt allows me to persue anythong that i like.always blame me that i dnt love him.he says if you love me you dont need anyone or anything.always tries to put me down.it seems a kind of torture.im a patient of polycystic ovarian disease.he blames me for that also.he has hit severly and that too many times. i havetried to leave him bt he always pleads that he loves me.he is a kind of disturbing element.i feel as if i am a drug addict who wanna leave drugs but cnt.plzzz. help.

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

I have been in this relationship for past 3yrs.my boyfriend always tries to control me.he doesnt allows me to mix with any other person not even my parents.doesnt allows me to persue anythong that i like.always blame me that i dnt love him.he says if you love me you dont need anyone or anything.always tries to put me down.it seems a kind of torture.im a patient of polycystic ovarian disease.he blames me for that also.he has hit severly and that too many times. i havetried to leave him bt he always pleads that he loves me.he is a kind of disturbing element.i feel as if i am a drug addict who wanna leave drugs but cnt.plzzz. help.

This is one of the first stages of spousal abuse, my suggestion. Leave him, his pleas are all lies to get you back and control you further, sometimes it can be hard but you have to learn and realise he doesn't love you, he just wants something or rather, someone to control and manipulate.

i am sorry, but you need to leave this guy before things get worse. they are already bad. don't punish yourself any further by choosing to stay with this guy. you need to end this relationship quickly and swiftly. you need to meet him in a public place(not privately), or do it over the phone. you need to tell him to listen to you without interuption so you can say what you have to say to end the relationship. after that, you have to choose not to communicate with him any further. that means you can't call him or recieve his calls. you can't hang out where he is hanging out, and you certainly don't answer your door if he ever tries to come over. you have to ignore him completely.this guy is controlling and abusive. it is a VERY bad combination. when your up, he will continue bringing you down until you have nowhere to turn but to him. he says you don't love him, but it's HIM who doesn't love you if he plans to cage you until you suffocate to death. he is lying to you when he says he loves you. what he says and what he shows by his actions is FAR from love. everything he does is to try to control you. yes, it will feel like an addiction that you can't quit.....but you have to.....you have to quit or plan on killing yourself slowly. it's your choicewish you the best!