xisto Community
arcanistherogue

Firefox Skins :firefox Users,what Skin Do You Use? Post a picture of FireFox Skins you use

I use Noia 2.0 Extreme, i like it, all the colors, i also have a ton of addon things. (bbcodes, History panel, htmlcodes, tab browsing, a tool that copys text automatically for you.

the default theme works great for me too... though i sometimes use Noia 2.0 when im feed up form the default theme :lol:

Ive seen some really cool ones...... But, I just use the old fashion (kinda sweet looking) Default one..... I will probably remain with this one unless I see one that just really catches my eye.

Wow, I forgot you can skin Firefox! Does anyone know where to get some really snazzy skins? My Firefox is pretty boring looking right now. Not that I use Firefox much, anyways. I use Opera, and for Opera I have the Atlantek skin. If there was a skin like Atlantek for Firefox, I would love it. -_- (Atlantek is styled like deviantART.com)