xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GuySpook

Motorola Razr V3 what are the details

Im just about fed up with the adds for this phone. So now im asking if anyone has one. Id like to know the features the flaws the cool and the gay features. Also any technical bugs. Yes everyone post their opinion in here or try my forums (if i can get them to say on for at least 1 day) here

Ok, first, i say sorry.... i don't like MotoRazr V3 for many reason,first, it cost you only for design... 262 k TFT display, but the camera is still on VGA qualities (640X480), then the 262k Display will be useless. In indonesia, the motoRazr price is Rp.5.000.000,00- ($500). Siemens S65 or Erricson K700i or S700i is far more better but cost you less.... btw, look in tagtag (from your wapsite enable browser such as opera), search for something like MotoRola wapsite developer... i think there are also many game for Motorola V6** series... ;)

There is alot of problems with the razor i do not own one myself but my brother does. First of all the price of that phone is highly overrated. I agree it has the technology and it has all the good features but $500 is far too much. The main thing i didnt like about the V3 was that the keypad was poorly made. Brand new phone and the keypad you have to press the number 2-3 times before it dials it in. The connection and service with cingular is so-so but the phone overall technology is great, with bluetooth and all. If your going to get a new cell phone i highly recommend buying the Motorola V551. I have that phone myself and i can say that it has worked wonderfully for me so far. The service is great mp3 ringtone bluetooth, the whole bit. Anyways so in summary dont buy the V3 razor.

There is alot of problems with the razor i do not own one myself but my brother does. First of all the price of that phone is highly overrated. I agree it has the technology and it has all the good features but $500 is far too much. The main thing i didnt like about the V3 was that the keypad was poorly made. Brand new phone and the keypad you have to press the number 2-3 times before it dials it in. The connection and service with cingular is so-so but the phone overall technology is great, with bluetooth and all. If your going to get a new cell phone i highly recommend buying the Motorola V551. I have that phone myself and i can say that it has worked wonderfully for me so far. The service is great mp3 ringtone bluetooth, the whole bit. Anyways so in summary dont buy the V3 razor.

52776[/snapback]

I have the V3 and i love it. It is true that it is *BLEEP*ing expensive but it also extremly cute.

THE RAZR RULES...............Ive got one and the only problem ive had was getting used to the feel of it, and making sure i have it with me(so i dont forget it).other than the above the phone is flawless- i dropped mine(on a hard wood floor) yesterday while i was tryin to switch hands so i could write somethin down-it closed it self and nothing is wrong with nething not even a scratch.

This topic is pretty old, perhaps even obsolete.... abut I came across this interesting deal. This shop near the mall in my area is selling phones for unbelievable prices.... I saw a V3 being sold for Rs. 2200. Thats something like $35, US. I dunno what the catch is.... but the phone was alright. I checked it myself. And the guy who was buying it seemed pretty satisfied too. Talk about cheap.

Great phone especially when moddedMotorola Razr V3

I modded my phone and it is much better now. Got good volume controls and just a nice practical sturdy phone/body! I just got the phone and it was freezing when I went to text it but after the flash and modding it works great. My first phone was a Motorola so it is nice to see the progress in the phones since they were bricks. I have used many brands but I really like this one. 

-reply by Rap Attack

How to install new software in Motorola Razr V3iMotorola Razr V3

I don't know how to install new software such as dictionary, game, etc. In Motorola Razr V3i.

I want to know which extension file is for Motorola Razr V3i.

Where do I copy these software to?

Thanks for your solution!

-reply by Vesalo

How to Install a Software for V3 Motorola Motorola Razr V3

Motorola V3,

I have download mp3 in my cellphoe , but the issue I can listen only if the plaf is open , I have confirm with mobile shop , they are saying there need some kind of software  to copy the mp3 files in Itunes folder,

Please assist

-question by prashant

Razr V3Motorola Razr V3

I havehad aMoterolla Razrfor nearly four years. The phone is great. I have never had any problems with it until 2-3 months ago. The battery wasn't lasting as long as it use to, sometimes for less than a day and the phone would shut off on its own sometimes and to get it working again I would have to charge it. I bought a new battery but it is as bad as the original was near the end. It always dies when I need to use it for something important. I don't know if the problem is the batter, the phone or the charger.

-reply by Mushupanda

Motorola Razor V3i ThemesMotorola Razr V3

I want, how I can download Themes for Motorola Razor V3i from my Desktop Computer and which extension file I must take and how to place them in the Memory Card or Phone Memory? And How to use it?????...  

Please reply me ...

-reply by Rajesh