xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
leiaah

This Annoying Classmate

I was absent this morning due to a headache partly because I watched a movie(Constantine) with my brother last night guaranteeing a late night and later I stayed up until 1 in the morning surfing the net. So this morning my head was throbbing with pain and I texted my friend to inform her that I'd be absent. The class had an activity and so I wasn't able to participate in it. Our prof asked my groupmate why I was absent and he told her that I was probably doing something important. He was like speaking on my behalf when I didn't even ask him to and he didn't even know the reason why I really was absent. What I'm mad about is the fact that in the afternoon when I attended my class I asked my prof about what happened this morning and I told her that I had a headache and so I wasn't able to come. She gave me this quizzical look as if I did something wrong and then she told me that if I want to make up then i have to answer the group assignment by myself! It's stupid because I didn't do anything wrong and because of his stupid remark I have to pay for it.It's sounds a bit petty but I really hate what I'm feeling right now....go on laugh!

That really sucks, man. I'm sure your groupmate didn't mean you any harm by saying that you were going to do something important. I think you should forgive them if you are angry. I'm probley not helping, though. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

im surehe ment well but plans dont always go to plan!i always have to be well carefull cos i usally cover for my friends cos they dumb and think it cool to bunk of and end up stupid ;) <<<< their face when the asked a question!!!! but o well i sure he didnt mean no harm

You have a fairly legitimate excuse for not being there. I wouldn't go if I had a headache because it usually ends up with me being dead tired and hungry. But in my highschool, we're supposed to make up whatever we missed. I would collaborate with your group to do the assignment.

Interesting good story .

Respect to:| Dooga | QpaQue |----------------------------------------Welcome to the Xisto Community. This is a place where your tent is stolen by the Highway Robbers and the brave moderators guard the lands. The admins will stand high on the hill of control, protecting the gentle Community from the naughty spammers! ( They also keep watch over the hosting credits. )The moderators, those annoying beasts (Dooga is good) have a few laws to be kept upon the vast land of Xisto. You agree to stay active and do not spam. You must also keep your tax credits high. Or your house will be shut down. (The spam forum is OK) This will keep the moderators happy, the community happy and finaly: your account happy.

Hmm that doesn't make sense. I think you sould go to your proffesor and tell her that it is a group assignment and you don't think that just because you were absent one day you should have to do the GROUP assignment on your own. Tell her that you had a headache and you told a classmate to tell the teacher that and it is not your fault that they said something different.

this is what an annoying classmate means...This Annoying Classmate

I have this girl classmates and she thinks like a child...(she's not a retard) she's just..Annoying... With her squeaky voice and annoying attitude, and stupid sentiments... She's a cry baby and she's a pervert..(at some times... I'm guessing that she's trying to impress the guys because for all we know, guys are usually pervs... No one, NO ONE in the class likes her... She's annoying, she's a child, she's a **** up-to-the-teacher kind of student, she's a perv, and a wanna be otaku(someone who loves anime) she lies al the time and she's bad-talking me to the teachers, she told my other teacher this stupid story: she said I said bad things, I cursed my teacher, the thing is, that teacher was stupid enough to believe her and she's giving me a hard time on her subject... 

one time, I threw a book right to her face because I told her to shut up and she purposely annoyed me more with her squeaky voice...Well I know that's horrible, she cried but that was amazing, for a moment, my irritation faded... I said sorry of course... I was so infuriated and the last thing I touched was a book so it flew over to her face...

now talk to me about annoying classmates...