xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GuySpook

My Stupid Flash Intro

grrrr my flash intro gave up on me!!!! it doesnt work anymore im so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if anyone knows how to edit a flash intro and its flashed links without any flash/DW programs let me know please thanks!!!!!! in the mean time ill have to use HTML Template (THE HORROR!!!!!)

If you do have a flash entry, keep it short and not blinding. Make sure you add a skip intro button and make sure you have a button to stop music if its playing. I'm not very good with Flash, but I would prefer an image entry to a flash one. It's more sophisticated, yes, but it's hard on old weary stupid internet explorer browsers.

Try reinstalling your software and then remaking it. It worked for me one time when i was making an animtion and it ouldnt let me export my files. I reinstalled it and it owrked fine.

I despise Flash intros in general. Even when they're just a few seconds long, I hate having to view the every time I go to that webpage.What works much better is a home page with a "Come in" button and a "Watch intro" button. Like H*R =)