xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Talkpader

What Is Your Next Game You Will Purchase?

I am REALLY looking forward to BF3. I am an avid BF2142 fan, and just love the battlefield simulation.

On the other hand there is also Diablo III, Diablo I is a classic, and part 2 just plain owns all other

traditional style RPG. d**n I can't forget about the new Star Wars MMO, that game is looking to as

epic as any other MMO to date. But there is also that new one I cannot remember the name. I

remember that you can be criminal or L.E.O.
TBH there are so many awesome games on the horizon that I will not be able to choose. If only I had

the cash to get them all.

------------------------------------------------------------

BF3 or Battlefield3 is a first person shooter video game developed by EA Digital Illusions CE and published by Electronic Arts. BF2142 is another game in this series. Source- WikipediaTo select the best game it is advisable for one to follow certain guidelines like the presence of the element of realism, an attractive arrangement for altering the view and probably the best tools supplied with it. For more information, dime can be of help.

Actually i don't have a specific plan for buying or not buying a list of games, i will buy some and for other games i have to look at the scores they get from Gamespot first. i', sure about buying some of the future game releases, one of them is call of duty, of course i'm sure i will buy the next version without any doubt because even their worst versions (from my point of view Modern Warfare 2) are interesting too and you will get amused by them. this game is something that always worth when you pay for it, it is not like other games that you play once and then through it away, because of its awesome multiplayer option after you finished the single player once you have to play it multiplayer to really enjoy what you have learned in single player mode and this means you will at least play this game until the next release and this is why it worth for the price it has. Another game that i will buy without any doubt is Resident Evil 6 (or any name that they want to choose for it), i guess it will be released for PS3 first but some others say it will be released for xbox first, anyway this game was great from its first version however i really think that the first 4 version (0 for nintendo and 1,2,3 for psone) were just better than any recent version and i like that type of fixed angel camera more than 3rd view. but anyway it is like COD too that even their worst version is completely amusing. RE may not be a multiplayer game but each time you finish it something new will be unlocked and this makes you play it again and of course there are many mini games in it and in newer version mini games have their own story too and this makes it more to worth the price you have payed for it, so i'm just waiting for the next release and i will get it in the first day of release. Now one of the games that i think i need to first see the score of gamespot to buy it is the next Need For Speed, their Most Wanted version of the game was really an awesome game which was why i bought the next releases but i found that every version they produced after that is just worse, i never had the fun of Most Wanted again and this thing continued to goes on in all version after that, so this time i will wait to see some reviews because i don't want to wast my money again on a game like that. I will get next Battle Field only if i change my internet connection, the connection currently i have is enough in bandwidth but is really annoying in delay time, i don't know why this only happens when i play battle field but one of my friend whom has same connection is facing same problem too and this is really weird. battle field is not a single player game and so if you can not play it online you should not buy it otherwise you have threw your money in trash can. of course battle field BC2 is really a great game and is really fun to play and if my internet service wasn't having any problem i would buy it without any doubt.

not sure whether you played RuneScape or not, I played it for nearly two months, it is really a very interesting game. I love it very much and I wanna buy some RS gold to improve my level, but I only knew one site which is selling RS gold now, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, friends said it is very good, with cheap price and fast delivery,I am not sure if it is wise to buy some? is there anyone who once bought it from this site here? give me some priceless suggestions~~~

I am not really planning to buy any games yet, as not waiting for any, I remember I really waited for Starcraft 2 to be released :DBut anyway, here is a good list of upcoming games:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_in_developmentThat list includes Diablo III and I think a lot of gamers around the world are waiting for DIABLO III :P

not sure whether you played RuneScape or not, I played it for nearly two months, it is really a very interesting game. I love it very much and I wanna buy some RS gold to improve my level, but I only knew one site which is selling RS gold now, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/,'>http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, friends said it is very good, with cheap price and fast delivery,I am not sure if it is wise to buy some? is there anyone who once bought it from this site here? give me some priceless suggestions~~~

I wanna buy some too, but I have never knew http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

There's quite a few games coming out soon that I want to buy, probably the top of the list is Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. I planned on buying Star Fox 64 3D, but due to having to buy a new power supply for my computer, I've got to wait on that, and after I found out that it doesn't have online play, I kind of wonder if I want to get it, now. Other games I'm really looking forward to are Kirby: Return to Dreamland, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion 2, and Super Mario 3D Land. As is typical, when it comes to games, Nintendo pretty much owns my wallet.

I'm not the richest of person out there, but there are a few games on my focus right now. The first one being Heart of the Swarm (RTS) when it does come out, GTA V, Max Payne 3 and, funnily enough, Minecraft - a game I've recently come to enjoy a great deal.