xisto Community
HoRuS

Incredimail funny e-mail client

Heyhey ya'll
I found a really funny e-mail client some time ago called IncrediMail, wich is somewhat based on little flash movies and has really funny notifiers like this one ;)
I use it when I'm connected to internet and really is funny.
For those who are curious check out IncrediMail but errmmm some features (marked as "Gold") require $$$.
Peace :P

A friend pointed me to IncrediMail a few years ago. I wasn't very happy with it. The install file was corrupt so I never really got to see it. When I did get it running it crashed my PC.

I have used Incredimail for one year almost . It is good but there is one problem and it is very big which I have know later. In the free version it add a advertisement line belowyour message . And sometimes that ad line goes as a attatchment to the reeiver of mail which will not read your mail by thinking that the attatchment may be virus.So I have moved from Incredimal to Foxmail which is also a very good free email client.

I have used Incredimail for one year almost . It is good but there is one problem and it is very big which I have know later. In the free version it add a advertisement line belowyour message . And sometimes that ad line goes as a attatchment to the reeiver of mail which will not read your mail by thinking that the attatchment may be virus.

So I have moved from Incredimal to Foxmail which is also a very good free email client.

That's not a big problem... just use crack ;)... but I don't like to use these kind of programs, I prefer using the webmail... but if one day I started using it, I would use the Thunderbird which is produced by Mozilla which produces Firefox....

Hmmm yea I know about the ads ;) Thunderbird looks great tho, I think I might switch to that 1 later :P I'm glad that there are more clients coming because Outlook Exspress really bores the hell outta me... I'm too lively for such boring programs haha :D

I have the New incredimail and it is not connecting with my yahoo account!

Incredimail

I would like to know why! I have tried re downloading the software and that didn't work and then I tried being online and attempting to loggon so that I could send my incredimail although nothing seems to be working! Need Help! Thanks

Leann aka Miaha~

-reply by Leann

I have the New incredimail and it is not connecting with my yahoo account!

Incredimail

I would like to know why! I have tried re downloading the software and that didn't work and then I tried being online and attempting to loggon so that I could send my incredimail although nothing seems to be working! Need Help! Thanks

Leann aka Miaha~

-reply by Leann

The answer to that is very simple:

not one email client will let you connect to your Yahoo! account as it is really a webmail service, and to be able to receive your email in a POP3 email client you normally have to pay.

I say, normally, as there is a way around this.

Just download and install YPOPs! (Although, I seem to notice from your avatar that you use a Mac, the last time I checked, there was not really a satisfactory version of YPOPs! for Macs).

You can download it here, and the homepage, where you can find further information about the different version and the forum and support pages is here.

By the way, before I forget, YPOPs! is totally free, it also works with ANY email client, all the instructions for setting up various email clients are on the homepage.

Go check it out and see if you get any joy.

Good luck and have fun.

I share my pc and cannot find how I log in and out of incredimail? If I click on it,it will automatically open without asking for a user name or password.I find this very disturbing as this means anyone has access to my mail.Is ther a way of putting it on or should I just uninstall it altogether?-question by confused

How do I get my emails through incredible mail if I have 2 computers?  I downloaded this program on

my laptop, but when I went to tools to add my email it says one already exists by that name?  What can I do to receive my emails on my laptop? 

Thanks, Darlene

-reply by Darlene

I guess how to signout from incredimail ? Actually my siblings,parents etc share the same PC. Incredimail

How to signout from incredimail client.I can't let my siblings use it.

-question by Chitransh

How do i get hotmail to work with incredimail?Incredimail

ever since I downloaded the new version of incredimail I have not been able to send email no matter what. I was fine with the XE version but then upgraded. Now I can't send email via either version. I receive emails no prob. I 'v checked the settings with my sons and its the same BUT his worksand mine doesn't. He has Win XP and I have vista. But it says incredimail works with both. Tried contacting incredimail but they don't reply. Can anyone advice.