xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hira

Which Is The Best Iphone Or Blackberry mobile phones

hello all the members of this forum today i am adding here a new topic which is about the mobile phone and i want to know your opinion here that which Mobile Phones are the Best . you have two Choices ( BLACKBERRY ) or ( IPHONE) . plz suggest your Mobile phone .My Choice is Blackberry all models.

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

first if all i assume that they are giving me that phone for free because if i have to pay for it then the answer is just Android like the previous post but if they want to give me one for free then i will choose one :D , i should mention your question is weird, black berry has many phone and you haven't said which one you are trying to choose and what budget you are talking about. Anyway i will choose two phones and do the comparison between them, here is my candidates first from black berry Storm2 9550 and second from Apple Iphone 3GS. both come with 3.15MP camera but black berry comes with flash too, black berry screen is a little smaller than iphone but it has more resolution but in the screen iphone wins with better colors and better contrast. Iphone is 135 grams while black berry is 160 grams so in weight iphone wins again but the dimensions of both are nearly same (a little difference), also iphone screen is capable of multitouch input but black berry doesn't have that ability. black berry comes with 2GB internal memory expandable using micro SD cards but iphone comes with 8/16/32 GB of internal memory which is not expandable, so here even with much higher internal memory of iphone, black berry wins because of its expandable memory.Connectivity options are same in both, like wi-fi and HSDPA and many other ones, cpu of black berry is not completely known but it seems to be MSM7600 which is not as powerful as the iphone one with its powerVR graphic accelerator, both have gps and both can do many things with 3rd parties apps. but now the price, the price of black berry is now around 230$ but the iphone 3gs 16GB is around 350$ which is more expensive, but any way if you pay more you get more too for better screen, cpu, design. but one important thing, remember black berry is the king in network connectivity and call quality so when you buy this phone it is a powerful cell phone with some extended abilities like camera and etc but when you buy iphone you get a normal cellphone with better extended abilities like better screen and etc, so i choose the black berry because of its better call quality and if i want another phone to use as camera and music player and other things i get an android based for those purposes.

no doubt iphone stands apart as compared to the blackberry segment. Iphone first of all has its apple name behind it backing it. the new ipad and ipod nextgen has also created a status symbol for many. though blackberry is good for corporate honchos who are looking for ultra tight security and think their company or business is solely dependent on the phones they carry. if you like them, then i think go for blackberry. its having a real very tight security feature. Recently here in India the government had asked the RIM (Research in motion), a Canada based company and producer of Blackberry to set a server under the vigilance of Indian government in India. But the company refused to take the initiative. It was threated to be kicked out the great India mobile market still it didn't changed its ground. This very well shows as how the company is looking forward to change the security from time to time and help the customer enjoy a security as well as an combination of high end technology. But Iphone has its standard as well. I think this is for all those geeky persons out there or basically the youths. This phone is trendy. You can call Blackberry a grandpa and iphone a grandson if mobile handsets are considered as a family. Iphone stands apart with almost 300000 apps supporting it and all are well furnished. The apple name only make people feel the line breaker and the iphone in every case is better than the rest out there. I think if you are not a enterprise or a corporate honcho then go for a trendy version of mobile iphone or else want a high security for you mobile phones then look for a blackberry phone. PS. one more the best feature which surely make blackberry above all is its BBM, thats blackberry messenger. A lifetime free messaging system all across the world to communicate with other blackberry users in real time. This feature is not in iphone or in any other device. This might be one of the main causes as why youths are drawn towards blackberry now. They are generally smsholic and want to stay connected 24/7. so bbm comes for their rescue and that also for freeeeeee.