xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PhoenixGFX

What Do You Get With The Decade Plan For Webhosting? [resolved]

Just wondering, on the Xisto - Web Hosting site, there is the option for Decade Hosting.What exactly does someone get when purchasing this plan?Will I still get the Bandwidth and Storage Space as the Logic Plan?

I've never seen a really detailed post about the Decade plan, and when I asked, I just got the response that the logic plan is the way to go.I would assume that the decade plan basically gets you a domain name for 10 years and you'll get the logic plan with it. That's a huge commitment to lock up your domain name for 10 years.. though I'm sure if you requested it, or went to another site, you could transfer it and it would be released.

Well, as Xarex says, the description of the Decade plan is not very detailed.

However, since it says "Made for a single website" and "Best for Beginners", I would not think you would get the same amount of web space and/or bandwidth that they give you on the Logic Plan.

Also, since they only seem to provide support through this forum ( :o I dread to think about anyone having a problem with their web space which they are not able to fix hemselves then), it seems to be sort of low-end, low-spec.

Then again, what would you expect for $1 a year?

I rally hope there are some people here with more knowledge about the plan than me, because I really would not know the answers to all the questions myself, and since Xisto do not offer any e-mail support, well, you know what I mean, don't you?

However, to be quite honest, I liked the Logic plan, and the price is right too, and i have recently upgraded to Logic Pro, quite happy with that, and, to be quite honest, even if you paid with real money, it would still be very affordable.

Even he big one, the Ultimate Linux Plan (which i am hoping to get some day) is very reasonably priced, even if you paid with real money, it does look a bit more difficult getting the money together through MyCents, but it is probably possible (well, i am trying, aren't I?)

So, my advice would be, unless you can get some official facts and figures, I would leave the Decade plan alone for now.

Edited by mrdee (see edit history)