xisto Community
Baniboy

Suicide (Yippee!)

Anwiii, my only requirement is that you prove your point either empirically or rationally! See, I'm not even making a limitation on which kind method you use. As long as it follows a path and doesn't come out of nowhere! Does this seem unreasonable to you? This is a debate, I am allowed to ask for the sources and justifications of your "facts". Don't tell me how I'm close-minded and limit everything for you when your "facts" don't stand against scrutiny. Or rather the lack of it. I'm not supposed to believe in everything someone tells me, you know? Especially if I haven't experienced myself. Think of it as Plato's cave.

I will answer to your questions, because I'm curious. As long as your questions have nothing to do with specific in-detail descriptions of my life like my credit card number (:D), my name, address or sexual things (relationships not included). Anything about my opinions/philosophy on things and what I do and what I don't do and other general stuff like if I have friends, if I've been bullied and other stuff like that is okay to ask. If your questions consist of these, I'll try my best to answer. If you don't like my restrictions as you already said, then I guess this ends here.

Regarding the pictures, I would think (assume) they are fake, or maybe a bug (pretty far stretched, though). If not altered and without bug, I don't know. The reason I assume they are fake first is because I have seen fake pictures like those. I can't really examine them either, since they are so small. So now, I don't know.

Regarding the pictures, I would think (assume) they are fake, or maybe a bug (pretty far stretched, though). If not altered and without bug, I don't know. The reason I assume they are fake first is because I have seen fake pictures like those. I can't really examine them either, since they are so small. So now, I don't know.

there you go. we started on the wrong foot as i knew we would. this is why i know this is going to take a while. your mind isn't able to adjust to certain ways of thinking. i had told you to assume certain things before answering the question even if the assumptions are incorrect. if we can't get through the first question here, then i cannot continue forward. all you have to do in answering questions is read the question carefully, and answer it in the form i laid out.

now obviously you will have questions when answering the questions. too bad for you. i will not explain my questions because it might influence you to answer in a different way you would not normally answer. i would never ask you to give out a credit card # or anything personal like that where someone can take over your identity. i will answer questions about who you are and the experiences you've lived without limitations.

i may not be able to prove things the way YOU want me to, personally, i don't care, but with logic and deductive reasoning, i will be able to prove SOME things which WILL make you think differently about this topic and the way i went about expression my own opinions and even facts that you tried to discredit becausse it's more in your nature to discredit that think on the lines of of how you go about asking questions and piecing things together in your own life

there will be no debate or assuptions for now. it will just be me asking questions, and you answering them(wether your answers are right or wrong are irrelevant) with as much knowledge and fact you have inside yourself to answer them about yourself. you know yourself better than anyone, so it's important to be as truthfull as possible or this project and experiment wont work.

i am glad you are agreeing to this. because in fact if i don't make a dent in you, i will have made a dent in others so not all will be lost. i have to find out how stubborn you are and how fixed you are in your one way thinking first though. my first question was was a test to that. you didn't see the whole question. if you did, you ignored a major part of the question. it was a very simple question too.

the only reason why i am explaining THAT question is to start on the right foot so you know exactly what i want and need from you later on down the road. now, please reread the question and answer it as i have laid it out please :)

You asked me what would I think about that thing that I wouldn't have if you hadn't set those conditions.

So now, I don't know.

Isn't that clear enough? I wouldn't think they are fake. So obviously that white thing is something, although the pictures are too small for me to tell what that is. That's why I wouldn't think anything. I'm not going to guess...