xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PhoenixGFX

What The Average Woman Looks Like!

A Face Research website published a photo overlay of what the average woman looks like. This was done by overlaying several photos of women to come to what is thought to be the average look of women from the different countries.

I personally think that this is not accurate. But I'll leave it up to you. I believe they took the prettiest women and did the overlay.

Here's the image:

Posted Image

You know, that is kind of intersting. But I wonder if they just looked for pretty woman in each country to use for the base? I think the majority of those pictures are woman that are above average looking. No dogs in that bunch. I also noticed something else I thought was a bit strange, there's not a single blonde in the whole lot of them. I wonder why? Surly in the Scandivian countries theres a lot of blondes. I'd think so anyway. I'd be curious at to what the average age of these women are too.

Not everyone is blond in Scandinavia. And when you meld them together you get something in between. From my own experience I can say that the Finnish, Swedish and Russian are wrong.

I don't think this can be very accurate as like was said before the women used seem to be more attractive than less (although beauty is in the eye of the beholder) but in order to get a true average you would have to merge the faces of every single woman in each country, and obviously that would be an impossible task.

Very intersting. There is a book out there. I think it is called "why gentleman prefer blondes". It talks about the perception of beautiful in a physical sense. It claims that the most beautiful looking people are not extreme looking. There is a symetrical consistency to their face structure. And they are familiar in an exotic kind of way. This is from my memory. Not quoted from source. An interesting read.

If you look at the pictures long enough, it's almost as if the faces change a bit. Overall, women are very beautiful creatures. Thanks God :)

I super agree with you ;) Women are all beautiful and I also agree that when you are looking at them closer, they don't really look the same. In my experience, I am plain looking and always mistaken by someone else. They will tell me, I look like their sister, their cousins, their classmate. My face is very common but I don't think those people really looks like me, maybe we only have similarities like those in the pictures, they don't look the same but they have similarities. If people looks exactly the same, start to doubt maybe she is your twin :P

If you look at the pictures long enough, it's almost as if the faces change a bit. Overall, women are very beautiful creatures. Thanks God :)

A very interesting topic...there are times when we do feel that we have seen a face before or a stranger may seem to have an uncanny resemblence to someone we know...some faces remind us of others....while some are completely distinct...Aspects of beauty aside since it lies in the eyes of the beholder, faces make for an interesting study... and what else can we say except that its all in the DNA....

Well I would say that to estimate the average look of a woman based on the place of their origin or nation is not going to be smooth. It can be justified on the grounds of the climatic and environmental conditions which more or less determine their skin and complexion types. However generalisation can't be considered,for you will find women from even the same family and living under the same roof look drastically different.Probably, some genetic and a few other external factors may be responsible.But whatever you put forward is an interesting one, they all look gorgeous.