xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ElBandoneonWEbsite

I Can't Keep My Website Alive!

dude...you didn't need to really tell us about this. lots of other people are going throught the same thing but like... don't post itif you don't think you'll be able to post at least once every month, you should see an admin about it instead of comming to the members

Hosting Credits depend on the length of the posts that you post. Not how many posts you have, for one thing. Hosting Credits determine how many days you may go without posting. 1 Hosting Credit is 1 Day without posting! If you are hosted and you want to view how many hosting credits you have.. Just go to the board listing (index.php) and it should tell you somewhere on the top under the shoutbox how many hosting credits you have.

Well the thing is I work almost 12 hours everyday which leaves me no time to do anything...But yeah I'm just gonna talk to the admi.. and see what happens otherwise I say "Chau" to my website...

dude...you didn't need to really tell us about this. lots of other people are going throught the same thing but like... don't post itif you don't think you'll be able to post at least once every month, you should see an admin about it instead of comming to the members

I was just seeing if anyone had this kind of problem and seeing how they resolved it if they did, before goping to talk the admins... No need to get all exited there dude ;)

How about this? Post your own posts of your interest (you can talk to us about your job or something) and people will reply! It's always easier to reply to your own topic, plus, posting a topic is easier and you can most likely post more when you post your own topic!Regards,~ D O O G A

I just bought hosting, but it was for a client i have and am doing a site for.4.95 a month for domain and hosting, it has everything Xisto has, but no mysql database and no cpanel.

Yes i agree hosting credits are depends on what you post and how much you post.but i think if you are planning for free hosting and cant keep your site live may be you can check site
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ for premium hosting or
if you want free hosting then try
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ it is ggod site just make up back up over there. i know Xisto have nice admins and good control panel but if you cant stay with us for long then maybe you can stay alive on cjb.cc atleast.