xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Iniyila

My Experiences In Action Games

game of today is "S.T.A.L.K.E.R" which stands for "Scavenger, Trespasser, Adventurer, Loner, Killer, Explorer, Robber" and is the first game i have seen that has a weird title :D.The game series starts with Shadow of Chernobyl that you can guess what the plot is about from its name. its about what happened in nuclear plant of Chernobyl. the game starts completely mysterious with unknown identity of the main character (the main character has a stalker tattoo on his arm), the story goes on and the main character enters to a weird village with some supernatural things going on in it. he will fight his way to find out what happened to him and who is he and in the game you have a choice to make which affects then ending of game. so this game has a nice story for following and its story is really amazing as sometimes you really don't know what will happen next or what you hear is a lie or no. so you can play a FPS which is great on story side and even great in many other thing which i will say.The area you can explore is relatively big and you may do not see some of them or even do not interact with some characters during your game play. so we could name it FPS+RPG too and many reviewers has said that too. there is a down side and it is that you can not explore all of the places because you will get bored, i mean you have to go everywhere on foot so it takes so much time for exploring all the map and even you can not sprint all the way because when you carry weapons the time you can sprint decreases. i found another annoying thing in this game and it is the radiation, sometimes you have to go to a place which has radiation then your health will start to decrease and you have to use specific items for stopping this procedure. other things are great, graphic is very nice and very detailed, many places are designed very nice and accurate but as sometimes you have to kill many peoples from out of the house so do not think of very intelligent enemies but they are intelligent enough for such a game.enemies consist of humans and monsters and anything is completely random meaning that maybe you go to a specific place for 1000 times and you may face different or no enemies in there each time, this is a real great feature. so because everything is random and the area is really big, the game is really scary in its style. there are many guns in this game like pistols, shotguns, rifles, snipers, machine guns and many other things, so you can enjoy action style really nice in your style (silent or kill'em all). if you haven't played it yet go and give it a try.

game of today is "Crysis"this game was a nice title for testing graphic cards power for many days, it is still a heavy game and will not give you high FPS until you have a modern graphic card, so we were able to see its name in many benchmarks in recent years. because game is so heavy, i even upgraded my pc in 2007 for playing it, even with upgrading my pc i wasn't able to play it with above 30 frame per seconds in 1440*900 pixels. maybe now with newer PC it is more fun to play and enjoy the nice graphic of this game so i'm currently installing it again to see if i can play it in high details with my ati 5870, i found the disc is a little crashed so i hope it completely install.The game story is available everywhere so i won't talk about it, like far cry you can do your objectives in many ways, if you want to do it fast and with so much noise and killing then just use every vehicle that you see in the game which get damage by hitting but never stop :D , or do it silent and kill enemies from far distances, so you can do it in your style. graphic is just impressive, days nights and everything is so detailed and so accurate that i think no one expected this game to be released in 2007. in some scenes you really have to take a screen shot because they are just so beautiful but if your hardware is a little slow then just forget it because it may take you a minute for taking a screen shot. The main character is named "Nomad" and you are member of a team with some other characters fighting with your enemies. there was an annoying thing in the game and it was the mini map, it would better to provide some more information with this mini map but anyway i didn't looked at it more than a minute in every hour. just like far cry or project IGI if any member of squad of your enemies sees you then he will rang the alarm or do something to call the other members, so in most parts you may suggest to do your works silently and with killing single enemies from far distances. this is sometimes a little boring so you can make the second choice if your aiming is good, just kill'em all. guns are just many and you even can use a sniper shotgun ! but only some of them are really handy, again i suggest that old style reloading just like counter strike, i know crysis reloading is more real but game should not be like real life because it is a game.You can use 4 modes in the game (i think it is a little inspired from that four modes of dante in devil may cry 3 but with different look) they are "Armour", "Speed", "Cloak", "Strange" so form their names you can find out what feature they will give you. now i should talk about multiplayer, in the time i was playing this game it was only playable online using game spy network so i don't know if any extension or patched came later for playing it using your dedicated server or no, this game needs high bandwidth for online playing and really low ping , i had enough bandwidth but the delay time was so high that i never enjoyed playing it online. game is really well made and really heavy :D so play it !

Unreal tournament is still my favorite other than serious sam ofcourse. I wish they mix serious sam and unreal tournament in some game mod or in completely different game. lol. There is more fun if you've more than 4 people to play with on LAN. It's fast and the 'flag' capture contests are fun. I personally enjoyed capture the flag and those random killing fests. I didn't managed to play after 2003's version though and i'm waiting to get my hands on those old version of the games. From what i hear about 2003 and onwards games is that it's graphically rich from those versions.

yes unreal tournament 2003 was a great game, capture the flag is really fun but we were playing that Last Man Standing mode more than other modes with my friends and i always was the winner (i'm not ling :D), actually as i remember musics were very nice too which were increasing the excitement so much that you couldn't leave the game. Cliff Bleszinski is designer of this one and he has many other great games in his career like gear of wars. i really suggest you to play the 2007 version named "Unreal Tournament 3" i was waiting for its linux version for two years until they said they will not release a linux port which was a really bad news.Unreal Tournament 3 is having mostly same playing modes like the 2003 version but some added like the vehicle capture flag mode which the name says how is it working. in this version you can play the single player mode which even has a story and describes every character personality and other things which is very great in the times you can not play it online, i mean playing it online is so much better than single player even with its story based single player mode. the graphic is so much improved and you can feel it in the game, the characters now have a identity so this is a big different with precious versions. again music is great and it really makes game more amazing.the multiplayer in 2007 even with its huge graphic improvement doesn't need a very high speed connection, but it needs your ping to be under 100ms other wise you will be killed by others instantly, by the way the experience of playing it online is more fun than the 2003 version which i think you have played it using lan. there is some freezes during the online play but not happening regularly so it is not very important. i don't know why it is not so addictive, i played it for a year but not everyday so i think this is a great type of game for me. i found that i should be on the mood for online playing so sometimes when i go online i loose all the rounds some other time i win them all so its very strange behavior and i think it should be played on the right time other wise you will not enjoy it too much :P .I never played the 2004 version, i have planned to buy it in summer. i want to play it under linux to to see how it works. they are working from 2003 on UT4 which is a little weird and i don't know when they will release it.

The previous post was not the game of today, it was just a reply so game of today is "Battle Field" have you heard of it ? the first version seems to be released under the name "Codename Eagle" which i never played it because i only heard of it when the main (which i say the first) released. it was named "Battlefield 1942".The game is about world war II but not like those bloody games, they have done it in a better and funnier way so you will never get bored of playing it with your friends. in the game you have to do two things in the same time, first killing enemies and second keeping some specific areas under your control, by capturing more spaces you will decrease your enemies rate, i mean if you kill an enemy he will be created again in the place where he has came from so if you capture that place, then you have decreased number of enemies that came to live after killing. so playing it with bots is really annoying because they do not think like a human and can not listen to your words so if you want to feel the real team work you have to play it with your friends and keep contacting with them during the game because it is very important to keep some good defenders at the captured place and get some good attackers for capturing another point. So in this game you will loose when you loose all of your points so you can not respawn again and exactly this is what you have to do with other team, but for winning a round there is a ticket system in the game which you will loose the round if you do loose some tickets and will win if you gain some tickets and tickets depends on how much your team mates die or how much points you have captured. it seems the game is capable of handling 64 players in multiplayer mode but i haven't seen any 64 player server, most of them are 32 players server and you can even create one with your not very powerful PC and have a dedicated server for playing this with your friends, i should say again this game is only for multiplayer mode so do not even think about playing it in single player mode or you will hate it. i can't remember name of the maps but there is one which is a town and you will walk on the streets, this is my favorite one as you can fight with your enemies face to face and from near distance. there are many maps for this game which even are increasing these days but only few of them are really enjoyable (just like counter strike and its familiar De_Dust2).

hello again, game of today is "Prey".again another FPS game actually in action section i like FPS more than 3rd person shooter until some nice title like resident evil and DMC comes around. This was the first time i ever hear the name of its company, the company which produces this game is named "Human Head Studio" which made me laugh a lot when i heard it. the plot is sci-fi with the main character (Domasi) which is in a bar at the first of the game and something unusual happens and some starships attack and so the story begins with him trying to find his girl friend. so the story is not a unique one but very amazing, maybe a little more funnier face for the main character were better. in the game you will face different gravities, which is a little annoying some times for me because i want a FPS to be made for killing not for focusing on how you should go from here to there but many reviewers said that this type of game satisfies all peoples so it is better, but i like those FPS which doesn't have puzzles and doesn't want you to find the way or go through hard places which needs a lot of accurate walking and jumping just like half life.The spirit of the main character is detachable and can go around to find a way or solve a puzzle which is a great feature, some times you can use its bow to even attack to enemies. soundtracks are nice and well composed and just right in their places, so you will enjoy the synchronized game scenes with sound tracks but they reduce the excitement a little. the game is based on portals, so you are always traveling between different places and exploring the Sphere. the game is violent, you can make some injuries on the face of your enemies and you can see bloods pouring everywhere but the game it self is not horror like the doom3. the guns is a big plus for this game, they are different and most of them are alive, the grenades are walking on the floor and you have to capture them (just remember some alive guns in Half Life which were moving in your hand) and even some walls in the game are alive so the graphic is really a big advantage of this game, details when you injure an enemy, the way the walls around you move and any other thing is just beautiful. So the game is not a complete FPS and you can see many other things in it like puzzles which are not few too, and many other things. the enemies have a grate AI and they will find you even if you hide but this doesn't make game hard to play. you can hear aliens speeches but you will never understand what they say so i don't know why they have putted this feature in the game because some times when you are killing some of them this will get on your nerves. the game is not so short not very long also, so you will not get bored. i suggest this game to those who are interested in a FPS game which is also included with puzzles and many other things that you usually don't see in FPS games.

I finished a game just right now and i was thinking about writing some review about it, actually i will send this one to a local game magazine too, the game name is "Dead Space 2" and i finished it just a minute ago.I don't know if you have played the first version of this game or not, but there were many people waiting for the second version of this extremely well built game. Isaac Clarke, the main character of the first version, is again the main character and again will face many problems. EA has used a new system for you who enjoy from torturing your enemies, this system is Strategic Dismemberment 2.0 and will let you to cut your enemies into pieces if you like (it depends on how you like it :D). the game starts with the main character in a mental hospital and you will face many strange things from the start, every thing changes and every one transforms to monster then back again and the author tries to get your focus on what he wants to plot during the game. The game environment is not scary at all, but you should scare from what is not scary and never put down your gun. the game is really an strategic TPS, when you play it you will get what i mean, you can hit a fast enemy in his leg and decrease his speed of attacking and as you do not have enough ammo for killing by spraying your bullets all over so you have to really plan for killing every single enemy. some annoying things still are existing, you can not jump down from a little gap and many other things but as the game is always frightening you will not really see those problems. you can stop (or slow) the time to kill your enemies with a well plan and without wasting too much ammo. your enemies are still Necromorphs which are not a complete zombie because the story of their creation is a little different, in the second version you will find more collection of Necromorphs attacking to you, and you have to use your brain for killing them. most of the time the situation is build for you to kill your 5 or 6 enemies only with one or two bullets so you have to think if you don't want to die soon. you will be given upgradable guns which you can upgrade them in specific places using somethings called "NODS" and then you can upgrade your guns but even this upgrading need a lot of thinking too!If you have played the first version then you can probably remember its really annoying camera which was not very friendly, in this version camera position is improved and so it is not annoying any more. the music is just not as great as the first version, i think the first version had real nice music and sound but anyway musics and sounds are completely acceptable in this game too and they will complete the scariness of the game. i finished this game only in 5 hour, i was hoping for a longer version but it is just short and if you are a game worm then it will not take you a day to complete the game. this game was one of the best titles i have played in 2011 till now and i think it really worth it, so give it a try.

hello again, today i want to talk a little about "BioShock" , it got 10 of 10 from many websites in its year and it got a 9 of 10 from gamespot so it is a good game for reviewers :D.The game starts with you trying to survive in a ocean and you will find a strange town under water which is called "Rapture", in game you will find this place is built for people who want to be safe from world war II but a war were happened in it because of a material called "adam" which makes people more powerful and more violent. there are something in the game which called "little Sisters" and depending on killing them the ending differs, i suggest you to kill all of them because i really don't like them. so the story is not a copy and it is something (somehow!) new, nad if you like story based FPS ones then this will satisfy you. The game is not a FPS completely it is a RPG too, there are many items which can be bought bye the money player gains during exploring the Rapture. Most electrical things in the game are hackable (like wending machines which with hacking them you can get discount for purchasing items) but for doing this you have to play and complete a mini game which is a puzzle game based on pipes. in game you can also take picture of camera and analyze them to get more damaging hits when you face that type of enemy again. there are many other items in the game like plasmids which i think talking about them to someone who played or not played this game is not a nice thing to do because if you have played it then you know what it is and if you haven't then you have to know it trough the game, saying here do not help too much.So there are many things you can do in the game, but kill'em all thing is not very enjoyable in this game. the guns are limited to pistol, machine gun, shot gun, grenade launcher, cross bow so this FPS doesn't have so much guns and as it doesn't have a sniper then you don't have to be worried about shooting from distance, and as the guns collection can tell i can even decrease stress of "S" in FPS :P, so comparing this game to titles like COD or even those who have better stories like F.E.A.R is not a nice thing. the game story is beautiful and the design of the city is great and as i said it is somehow a RPG too and you should not expect to see hundreds of enemy in a room to kill.The game environment is not scary but may be a little dead like, sound effects are well built and very accurate and it really does matter to have a great headphone while playing. the puzzles was a little annoying for me but not for many peoples who played it, the game tries to involve you in what is going on in that city so after sometime the player thinks that he is really doing a thing here. for getting the whole story you should listen to the tapes (i think what Singularity have is somehow an inspiration from this game) and so if you are a COD fan then probably you will get bored so just do not listen to them and do your work. the game is a combination of RPG and FPS and they have done it just great so i really suggest you to try this game.

hello everyone, today's game is "Silent Hill" The first version released only for playstation and i remember that i really scared playing this game in nights, the first game plot was about main character which looses his daughter in a very strange city called "Silent Hill", in his way he finds very strange things happening in that town and he will face many different creatures, in game you will face some sudden darkness and a real scary alarm, like you are walking in a street and it is daylight and suddenly everywhere becomes dark like night (which is called "Other World") and an alarm begins which means you will face some dangerous creatures very soon. this is a really scary condition because when it gets dark you know something will attack but you don't know from where and sometimes you get hit from behind which is frightening . The game is not very easy and you can run away from enemies but they will stay in the room so when you come back they are still there, sometimes in some rooms when you kill an enemy get out of the door and then comeback you will see the monsters again, which sometimes is really annoying as the ammunition are really limited. however there is a real useful feature in the game and it is the maps, using maps which get marked by the main character and shows the importance of the place you will not lost easily. in the every stage (not actually a stage but you will find out how you have progressed) you will face a boss and you should defeat them, some of them are defeatable by shooting but some others need you to solve a puzzle to be able to defeat that boss and here you can see some similarity with Resident Evil game but just a little.Game is full of puzzles, sometimes you see something on a wall and yous should remember some times you read something and you have to think on it to solve the puzzles but i remember a piano which was some type of puzzle and i stuck at it for 3 days and in those years i searched internet and no walkthrough was available so i figured it out myself, puzzles are sometimes really hard to solve but when you solve it you will enjoy the game more. there is not huge collection of guns available but even having one with some ammo will give you some courage to continue your way, the game insists on that the main character is a normal man so even he holds guns in his hand in an unusual way so aiming is not very important part of this game :D , but killing enemies is not a easy way without any gun you have to kill the with a wrench like thing and this is very hard in near end of the game.In this game you can see four different ending and they depends on saving or not saving of two characters in the game (i was hoping it saw depending on more things), so you can play it four times form the save which relates to the first choice and see those four different endings. sound effects are very nice and scary, you have to listen it using headphone because many dialogs are very important for finding the answer of puzzles or even knowing the story of the game. sometimes you have to walk a long distance from somewhere in the town to another which is a little boring if they had implemented some portal things for faster moving it was very nice but anyway game is so scary that having a little brake is not a bad thing, but when i say scary you should not think of getting it now and get scared, it was scary in 1999 but now maybe not too much because from that day we have seen many horror games.

Hello everyone, where you using windows in 1998 ? game of today is "Thief: The Dark Project" and it is from 1998 so a real old FPS but a real FPS which worth giving it a try.This game have scored high in many review websites and it has a 9.1 from gamespot. game needs your brain working, you have to use your strategies to do the objectives. so your first priority is to stay away from sights and you can reach that goal using many ways, standing in darkness is one of the way you can do this. your abilities to combat or defend yourself is limited in this game and so you should not mistake, there is an indicator in the game that shows how you are hiding. you should always look behind you foot, if it is a carpet go on and you will be fine but anything else you have to be worried about the noise you make, these things make the game very unique and very astonishing, i really like to go from place to place like snake (have you remembered any game like this i even said the character name :D).You don't have many guns in this game, your friendly gun is a sword which you can use to defeat guards or other people who see you, you will get some other weapons too like a bow but most of the times you have to use them for doing things not for fighting, anyway you have to avoid from any fighting because your power is not enough fro fighting with many guards, if one of them saw you, you have to kill him before anything goes wrong and then hide its body somewhere other guards can not see. if you get back to 1998 then you will fins this game having incredible fun, it was the first FPS with features like hiding and many other things that a thief should do, it was really amazing in graphic too, it was detailed about anything and if guards see blood on the floor they will search to find you. The story is about a poor man stealing things, he will work for some peoples in the game to stealth what they want, but later they will betrayed him and other things goes on that you should play the game yourself to find out, but the story ending was not very satisfying for me, i think ending of a game is the most important thing of its story if one game wants to release more versions later should care about the ending not just trying to say there is another version too, a good example of nice ending is resident evil 1 , 2 they have done a great thing for endings which are really meaning existence of another version, but in this one the ending just ruins the story (this is my point of view most reviewers do not agree with me). In those years being as thief in FPS was a new thing so experiencing some hiding and planning for how to do a thing without any one get noticed was really a unique experience in that time but now there are many games based on this idea but as i always said the first one is just always better than the others.

hello everyone, today i will talk about another old game named "Day of Defeat" The game is a multiplayer FPS style, two groups are available for choosing you can go for allies or for axis (allies are american and british armies but sometimes it only one sometimes both), game system is more like battle field rather than counter strike, you can Destroy Target, Capture Target, Conquest Mode or capture item which the first mode is based on flag capturing and the second and the 4th are about capturing a thing (a vehicle or a document) and in the third mode you most of the times have to plant a bomb on something to destroy it (like counter strike terrorists). The whole game is just a mod for half life again but it is in WWII time with some improved graphics and other improved things. it has some extra features than normal half life like the prone position which gives you better aiming or some plantable machine guns, game is more realistic than counter strike, while you jump you can not fire (you can fire in counter strike while you are jumping but your aiming will be ruined so much) and you can not jump or run all the time because you have limited power for doing these things.By the way i was thinking of how i can say it is realistic ? imagine your self carrying a not too heavy rifle why you can not jump with it, you can but you can not aim so maybe it is better to say counter strike is more realistic form this aspect :D but the game strategies and not infinite ability for jumping and running makes it more realistic in total rather than counter strike. you get a huge collection of guns but there is a problem, when you want to make a multiplayer game you should care about a balance between guns each group has but in this british only have 4 type of guns but other teams get 7 types, but anyway as again all of the guns are not really working (just like counter strike) so those which are improtant are available for all of groups so on a real multiplayer server which doesn't contain bots you can see there is a nice balance between the power of guns each group takes. maps are just nice and very big but they contain too much places for hiding which when you play with some peoples always like to camp you will face real boring game because you have to check every place to see if someone is not hided in it.i think this game environment (only what it looks like not from strategical aspect) is better than maps of counter strike, but as it is not a very face to face killing type (which counter is) i prefer counter strike to this one, but when you play counter strike for a month then changing your daily schedule and playing some other fun multiplayer games like this will be a great experience. other things is same as counter, you will get score by how much you kill and the game ends by the time limit that has been defined in the server config. there is a respawn difference between ct and dod and it is that the respawn depends on a lesser time other than a whole round time, so you don't have to wait a lot of time and see others playing until the round ends. as this is a multiplayer game so it doesn't have a real story and even in some versions you can not play in single player with bots and they are only for online play but in some later versions you can do some trainings with the bots. as this game have many different type of modes so ending a round needs to doing the specified objective for each team. the maps even contain some real perspectives in them which for those who know those places is really interesting, to those who enjoy playing counter strike i recommend to play this game too and you will have a great experience.

hello again, the game of today is "S.W.A.T" which stands for "Special Weapons and Tactics" , most people know this game as SWAT4 so i will talk about the 4th version.This game is about a special ops, the style is first person shooter and it is a real team work game. you are the leader, each mission has its own objective, in some you have to rescue some people in others you have to destroy something. the first version of game had a different genere (more puzzle like game) and later it get a strategic style and in this version you will face a FPS. it has a story and you are leader of a special ops and everything in the game is realistic and you will face some real strategies that police special ops uses in different countries (mostly in u.s.a). if you have played the delta force series then this is somehow similar as in the beginning you get a full map with details of your objectives (sometimes a person) so in this way it is similar to delta force but here you will face better team work and different environment, the difference is in the place, the game occurs in normal streets so there are normal peoples in it and you have to be careful about them, i think this is what makes it a little boring because it just slows down the procedure of a normal FPS and always you have to just check to not harming any normal peoples.The special features you can see in this game are a little different with other games, you can order people to get down on the floor and some things like this, you can see what your team members see, i mean you can see where they are looking in so you can manage how to plan an attack or other things, team members each have a different abilities like one of them carrying shot guns another is sniper and other team members are also doing their specific job. don't worry about the AI, it is very nice and you will not face any fool team member, the game is most like a crime movie, most of the times you are seeing game as a demo thing, when you want to open the door you team members do exactly what you can see in action movies, so i think those who want to join the police but can't will really enjoy this game. some missions are really hard and need you to think a lot but you will find the way to do it if you think about it. the game is using unreal engine, in those day this engine was really brilliant in showing very excitement details, the music is nice and the sound effects are even better, the sounds of explosion, firing, bullets and many other things are made just too accurate. So the game is a different one compared to other FPS games and it relies on tactics you use in a plan to do the objective of the mission, i suggest this game to those who like action movies.

Hello again, today i wanna talk about a real nice action role-play game named "Mass Effect 2" release around one year ago for PC, PS3 and XBOX 360 so many peoples were able to play it.Why i started from second version, lets say i enjoyed more from second version than the first one so i prefer to talk about second version first. the story is sci-fi and it follows the story of the first version. the whole story is about a man which is leader of a star ship, duo to some attacks he will be left in space alone (he rescues all of persons inside the ship except himself) and somehow it gets alive again and so he tries to find other crew he had and the story goes on. the game is role play but in its own way, in this game if anyone dies in some stages then you can not get him/her back to life by loading from your saves, so you should be so careful, actually this goes even further that if you have the saved files of the first version then you can transfer them to the new version and just see those characters who were alive in the end of the first version in this version too, so the game is just amazing from this aspect, even in a stage if Shepard (main character) dies you can not bring him back and by this way you can make the ending of the game as you like!So the story and the system of role playing is just amazing in this game, the graphics are just great too, the environment is so detailed and very beautiful made to show a unusual space, the characters design is just brilliant and their face is just designed very precise, their lips are moving just right with dialogs and everything in the game comes with a shadow. you will face many different type of enemies in this game and even in crowded place you will not face a real frame drop which shows the engine of the game is working perfectly. the game environment consists of some obstacles to get hide behind when you are shooting and this just reminds me "Gears of War" style of combat. as the game consists of many characters and many ways of seeing the process of progressing so it takes a lot of space on your hard drive but this helps the game to run faster and requires less system resources compared to those games with same graphics.In this game you will face a huge collection of guns with many different abilities, you have to use different guns for killing different enemies and this makes game more exciting, the game system is completely random, you can not predict where you enemies are based on you last experience because every time you load a saved game you will face different type of attacking and different strategies from your enemies, and of course their AI is high too but don't think that this game is so hard because it is not and most of the times you do not fail in your attacks, but if you think it is easy then just start your game again on Veteran difficulty setting and you will enjoy more (however the veteran mode again is not comparable to games like Far Cry 1).The sound effects are nice too, guns sound just like real ones (not all of them because you can not see some of them in real world :D) and the musics make you enjoy your playing time. they have said this game used 90 voice actors for reading dialogs of 546 character, so they have done a great work and the result is amazing in dialogs. by the way i don't like talking too much and forgetting the gun :P but anyway from this aspect game is brilliant too. this game is just very amazing and you will never forget it and if you want to play then buy their special offer which gives you both versions with huge discounts.

Hello again, game of today is "Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood" from Ubisoft which is another nice FPS released in 2009 and got 8 from gamespot which shows it is a good game.Games is a western type action, one of its great features is its story, it is simple but very nice written and makes you play it till the end. the story is about a family and three brothers in this family, the opening scene is when two of them are trying to kill each other while the third one is telling the story about why those two are now enemy with each other. during some war their mother dies and so because they have run from both enemies and the army of their country and they have lost their home after one year they go to mexico for finding a treasure and in there one of them fell in love with a girl and some people stole her and so they go for rescuing her, anyway the story is simple and without any mystery in it but it is not short and this is the advantage of its story. some dialogs are just like western movies and they make you enjoy the game more.In game you can choose two characters to play and which one you choose the game play differs, when you kill 7 enemies you get a special feature which lets you to slow the time and depending on what character you are playing with you can do different things, in one of them you have to kill them in another one you can mark them and when the time gets back to normal he will kill them himself. the AI is really bad, i have not seen any game these days with such a low AI, even if you start the game for the first time with hard difficulty you will not face any problem, you enemies are just fool and will not react to your doings. you can kill them very easily with just standing in a your place and shooting them or even you can just handle them to your other two brothers and they will kill them all for you without dying, if the AI of enemies were like your other two brothers then this game was just a lot better.You have to do some duels in the game but i don't like them because maybe it is hard for the first time but when you got it then till the end of the game you will not face any harder level of dueling and this is just annoying. game is open-world so you can decide how to do your jobs, you can use vehicles of that time like horse :D and this makes the game better. duo to what character you choose you can handle several guns, one of the characters is better in shooting from far distances and the other one is capable of doing mass kills from near distances. you can take cover in game but i never used it during game so i don't know why they have implemented it when you enemies are as fool as a carrot. they even not shoot you when you are in front of them so you do not need to think about covering, by the way sometimes you need to take cover for restoring your health. Do not think about destroying anything in this game because you can't, you can not ever destroy a wooden box, we were even able to destroy boxes in half life many years ago but in this game they have decided it is not necessary so you will not see a beautiful scene when you use explosion as the only thing you can see is dying enemies and nothing else destroys. but the graphic is amazing and it is very detailed, you can see many detailed things from dress of you enemies till trees and other things in the game, even shadows are detailed too and the angle of shadows change duo to the position of the sun. the sound effects are good too and the guns and the bullets when hit something make just the right sound that you would expect. the characters voices are nice too and sometimes you think you are seeing a real western movie but a modern one. The game is good in total but it could be a lot better if they were working more on AI and more on team work, the team work is good but your team mates will do the job completely with you hiding in a place and this is just not right. by the way this is a nice western FPS which we can not see many of them these days except the new Red Dead Redemption which is a great game too.

Hello again, the game of today is "Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45" based on unreal engine from Bold Games which released in 2006 and is a FPS style game which is a multiplayer game.The game is a only multiplayer type but there is also a single player mode available too but only for practicing just like the single player of counter strike which is not enjoyable when you play it offline and it only is good when you want to try and learn a trick or train your aiming abilities. the game gives you many types of moving like proning or crouching or sprinting, you can even deploy a machine gun and get behind it, this will give you more flexible game play because you can choose your strategies easily from many available ones each with a special type of movement or series of them. now what i think is a disadvantage for this game but some thinks it is an advantage is the aiming system, they have made it more realistic so you don't see a regular crosshair for aiming and instead you have to do that by two other ways each will waste your time just trying to do a precise aiming and most of the time also wastes you ammos too, but anyway some peoples like the game to be more realistic like being unable to aim when you are running but i'm not from those persons and i think the game should come with a normal crosshair and normal aiming system just like many modern FPS games that come these days and we can see they are still using crosshair which shows people still love this old style.Another thing which again i don't like is the health system, when you get hit you will see what part you have been hit in display, now if you get hit then you will be slowed down for a time and if you hit in hand then you will loose your current weapon so just imagine an enemy attacking you, you will be slowed down and loose your weapon (usually both happens if the enemy attacks you by spraying his rifle), so you will be dead because you have no weapon and you can nor run away too. now in counter strike you will be slowed down but you can attack the enemy in the same time without loosing your weapon so this will give those sharp players the ability to even kill the attacker which saw them faster, but in this game this thing is nearly impossible, but again many people like this feature as it seems ti be more realistic. there is something that i like so much in this game and it is the ability to use vehicles, and now my most favorite part is that when you drive a tank and the other member in your tank shoots to a thing you will get some points too and this is what i like, look in counter strike many times you shoot an enemy many times and damage him more than 90 percent but one of your team members comes and just throws a grenade and kills him and gets the frag, this system i think is not true and you should get points depending on your effectiveness in killing of that enemy, so this game can do this in one aspect. This game comes with many maps and mods available for better online experience and it is so much fun when you play it with some of your friends, this game insists on team work specially when you are running a vehicle which the design doesn't let you to control all of it yourself and you need at least another member of your crew to get the thing working. game is beautiful and well designed with beautiful scenes in the game, in some maps there are many hidden places which you can hide in it and in other ones there is not so much place for hiding and you should do your shootings from far distances, in total this game is just a nice multiplayer game which made many peoples smile, so i suggest you to play it too.