xisto Community
q9c9p

About Activity. Sorry Im new...

Hello to all the people in the forum and apologies if this post might sound wrong...I've been in this Xisto since a day because I thought it was a good idea to earn a free hosting space, so i started opening couple of topic and to answer couple of questions and dialogs...but I see there is little activity and a lot of users...what is going on? can somebody enlighten me?I read a bit that before it was called Xisto...can somebody tell me a bit of the history of this place?thanks lot.Ciaoq9c9p

Welcome, anyways! (see, it's not completely dead)Many are not in the same time zone as you and many of us have stuff to do (me included)... And yes, user activity has been down since the administrator is apparently working on some improvements. That's why we need users like you. Anyway, I see you have posted some topics that have been discussed earlier. And also some of us may not know much about the topics you have started. Though, I have to say, maybe all we need is some chitchat to breathe some life into the forums.But I see you have started well, by starting new threads and stuff. Anyway, I recommend starting threads that generate discussions about things. There's nothing wrong with what you've already done though. See you around :)

We're around, but there hasn't been too much posting that interests me lately. I see one of your interests is cooking, I would be interested in reading whatever you have to say about that subject! I never get tired of reading about food.

We're around, but there hasn't been too much posting that interests me lately. I see one of your interests is cooking, I would be interested in reading whatever you have to say about that subject! I never get tired of reading about food.

Yeah, I love food and cooking a lot, but you know...I'm italian...I make pasta, pasta with sauce, pizza, pizza with pasta :P
There is a tv commercial in italy about a notorious brand of wine sold into carton boxes ( tetra pack ), it states "the real italian flavors, pasta and bread....", that is not the only italian flavors...what a shame :(

Just kidding, thanks, you just got me ideas for posting some of my recipes, get ready :D

Ciao,

q9c9p

Hey, don't apoligise, it has been pretty dead around here lately. But I'm glad to see you posting, hopefully we will get some new blood in here and some more lively, mouthy posters to start some good topics. Cooking is good, hey, who doesn't like to eat! Only problem with that right now is that we should all be (or at least some of us) starting our spring diets! Always add those extra pounds in the winter, hey, it helps keep me warm! Now's the time to think about shedding them though, bad as I hate to.