xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Is There Any Browser For Nokia 3110C.

Dear friends I am having a NOKIA 3110c and using internet through it. When I connect it to my PC I can use the internet very perfectly. But as you all know when it is used on mobile directly many a sites does not perform well. To avoid this is there any browser to be installed on my mobile after which I could see websites in the same way as I can on the PC. Please help with expert comments.

yes there is an awesome browser for your phone which can make your surfing experience better. it is "Opera Mini" which is java based and can run on your 3110 classic with nice performance. the best part of this browser is that the pages are loading into opera server meaning that you will use many less bandwidth to load pages and speed of loading is just amazing. i think the best version for your phone is 4.2 but you can install fifth version too but i think it will be a little slow so i suggest 4.2 version. this browser download manager is awesome too for a javabased browser and you can download your files with maximum speed. for downloading this browser you can see m.opera.com from your phone or from your pc and then transfer it to your phone. good luck with opera mini.

yes there is an awesome browser for your phone which can make your surfing experience better. it is "Opera Mini" which is java based and can run on your 3110 classic with nice performance. the best part of this browser is that the pages are loading into opera server meaning that you will use many less bandwidth to load pages and speed of loading is just amazing. i think the best version for your phone is 4.2 but you can install fifth version too but i think it will be a little slow so i suggest 4.2 version. this browser download manager is awesome too for a javabased browser and you can download your files with maximum speed. for downloading this browser you can see m.opera.com from your phone or from your pc and then transfer it to your phone. good luck with opera mini.

Dear friend I have just opened the URL m.opera.com in my mobiles default browser as soon as the site opened I clicked the download option and it downloaded in seconds and prompted for installation in the mobiles memory after that I used it and you are very correct its really fast and superb in comparison to the default browser of the mobile specially I would like to mention that video streaming is ultimate. Thank you once again dear friend for the help.