xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Any Body Having The Sound Driver For A Wipro Piv Pc

Dear friends I would like to know from where I could get the sound driver for a wipro PIV PC. As the concerned have lost the driver and he had to format the one to refresh it and after that he was not able to listen to any music etc. Any body if having a link to get the proper driver then please share it so that I could help him. Actually I don?t know the details about the mother board. But I have checked it is a P4 Wipro PC.

to find any driver you should know what is your motherboard brand and model because Wipro has many p4 pcs with different motherboards so i can not tell you which driver to use unless you say your motherboard model. for finding your motherboard model you can download this tiny freeware : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html and after installation you can go to mainboard tab and find anything you need about your motherboard. after that you can google your motherboard model and find any driver related to. if cpu-z didn't worked you can try everest home version too but most of the times cpu-z will show you enough details.