xisto Community
gdpglc

What Would You Do If You Had Enough Time?

I am a programer. I am busy working everyday. I have not time to accompany my girlfriend and do things I want. I very like playing computer game and basketball. However, I hasn't touched them for a long time. How I wish I could have enough time, I could shop with my girlfriend together, I could sleep day and night ;). How many persons are like me? What would like to do if you had enough time?

I study Bandoneon all day, that is what it gets passionate to me, unfortunately my work consumes long time, including weekend and sometimes they spend weeks that I cannot touch nor a key, I watch at very sad my bandoneon because I do not touch it, then me I put it on the legs and I touch notes so that it is glad and I return it to leave in its place. Sometimes I think about escaping to another city, changing of name and to again begin making the things single that I like, to touch bandoneon, to live on that, but unfortunately i born in a country where the culture is not well pays and it is not possible to be lived on the music, reason why the musicians we must make other works and dedicate us to the music like a hobbie. We see Santiago Argilla

I study Bandoneon all day, that is what it gets passionate to me, unfortunately my work consumes long time, including weekend and sometimes they spend weeks that I cannot touch nor a key, I watch at very sad my bandoneon because I do not touch it, then me I put it on the legs and I touch notes so that it is glad and I return it to leave in its place. Sometimes I think about escaping to another city, changing of name and to again begin making the things single that I like, to touch bandoneon, to live on that, but unfortunately i born in a country where the culture is not well pays and it is not possible to be lived on the music, reason why the musicians we must make other works and dedicate us to the music like a hobbie. We see Santiago Argilla

Well I really wish I have more time. I've been having a busy schedule in school since last week. I feel as if i'm always running, not running to stay away from something or running to stay ahead but it's more running to keep up. From Monday to Friday I had at least one quiz if not a report presentation and what's worse is I'm predicting a similar schedule next week. It's bad enough having requirements from ALL my major subjects now I have to deal with my minor subjects' requirements too.If I had enough time next week I'd love to watch a movie. I kinda miss what it's like. I heard Constantine in the theatres already so I'll probably bulldoze my brother into buying me tickets but that's another story. Post, I mean. ;)

If i had time, i would actually get down to business and finish up my personal projects, i would spend more time painting, drawing which i haven't done in forever, watch all the movies i've missed, read books( i don't even manage to finish the mag's i buyround.trap17.com

yeah huh...i am long to need enough time to rich myself my knowledge.it is pity that i get down work to my working field where is IT field so late and i am busy with my subject,generally speaking i am majoring in software designing in an university. time is the more the good...to us college student wanna master specialty or professional skill. just like this :time is used to study i think.

I go to John Hopkins Univ. (JHU)...I have to study all the time at JHU, and the only free time I have is bedtime lol. If I had more time I would write and record more freestyles.

You know I'm a firm believer in we should make our own time. I mean if you go to Paris or pretty much anywhere around Europe or South America, their working cultures are a lot different to America/Australia etc... Fore xample our lunch break is what half an hour if that? We're always rushing, yet they don't. We shouldn't have to rush life.I try and make time as much as I possibly can. Although granted, we all can't say "hey sorry, I gotta go spend some ME time" unless (for those who have a job or go to school - you wanna get fired/suspended).But still, weekends are a wonderful thing.

If I had more time I would go to the gym more. I have 4 boys so Im very busy. I would also go out with my friends a little bit more, take my boys out to the movies more often and go out for dinner. I love travelling but I would need more money too.