xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mzwebfreak

Motorola V220

I'm sorry, but I don't know if I'm looking at the wrong wap sites or something, or maybe my phone isn't capable of downloading any free ringtones or something. I have a Motorola V220 with cingular, and I've tried three different sites and keep getting a 500 or 502/503 error. Anybody know what I need to do to my phone, if there IS anything I can do, to make it to where I can download free ringtones for free?

there are kits that you can buy for the v220 which is some software and a USB cable that will allow you to download things to your phone and also get the pictures from the camera paart of the phone. With the USB cable you can put as many different ring tones as you like. Even MP3's are not problem i believe.Anyway, my friend bought the software and the cable for only $8.

well ngauge is good mobile.its anbother ps2 i think less mobile more ps2..anyway motorola is quite untrendy chec sony ericson...new model.. ;)

well ngauge is good mobile.its anbother ps2 i think less mobile more ps2..

anyway motorola is quite untrendy

chec sony ericson...new model.. ;)

52002[/snapback]

I would, if it weren't for the fact that I just upgraded to this phone quite recently and would be charged an arm and a leg to switch phones right now. But, the advice about the software and cable might be something I could look into, though I think I already have the USB cable I would need.