xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NNNOOOOOO

Multiplayer Games Across Multiple Routers

If I connect an Ethernet cable to the laptop to one router and connect to the other router wirelessly and host a multiplayer game, can both routers connect to the laptop at the same time? What I'm saying is, can I use the laptop to bridge the routers and play the computers connected to them? I don't know how to put the question into words.

actually what i have understand is that you are trying to make your laptop a game server with ability of serving wired and wireless if so then it is possible in win7 (i don't know if it is possible in win xp or not) to have two working connection one through wired lan and another trough wireless lan but you can not set ip of these two connection same meaning that you will probably have problems with setting up your game because most of the game only accept one network connect - IP for setting up their server based on it. i have tested battle field 2 and there is no problem with such thing and players were able to connect to me by wired and wireless lan but i can't do that with counter strike yet.