xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Different Type Of Mother Boards.

Recently I was sitting with my friend in a computer hardware shop and I saw some motherboards over there, some of them were of brown color and some where of green color and when asked about the difference they said difference is in the quality. But still I am not convinced and satisfied with their answer. So I want some real answers regarding the difference between both colored mother boards.

you can not say the quality of the board is better duo to it's color. some manufactures use different colors for they boards to make differences between their usage. like some manufactures use black to say it is for professional use but some other use red to say it's for professional use and blue for normal users. but these colors have no relations with quality of the boards and this color is only the dialectic layer color which you can see. but anyway i don't think any new motherboard will have the brown color (i haven't seen these days) so probably you can say a brown motherboard is not from recent years (but maybe there is a manufacture which still produces in brown that i don't know).