xisto Community
Iniyila

Inbox.com E-Mail Service

Helloi was searching for a free e-mail service provider without any text or graphical ads and i found inbox.com . it will give you 5gb of storage and i read some reviews and i discovered it is very secured too. it even gives you 30GB free personal storage to store your files. everything seems fine but when i went to register i saw that the registration is closed and you can not create new account anymore.so here are my questions : 1. is this service need invitation or not ? 2. is there any other e-mail service which doesn't any kind of ads ?

One month of inactivity and account will be toast at inbox.com. I think there are some other sites which offer banner or ads less emails. Site like myway is low on mail storage but offers ad free email hosting. If you want more space then it's better to pay for it. It costs usually in between 20-25$ for most of the paid mailboxes. So it's good to get such paid mailbox with no ads. Google email for domains has this offer that i know.

Why inbox.com? GMail an awesome alternative to that service. There are text ads on the email address but you can disable them via Settings -> Web Clips -> Disable Web Clips and you are good to go. Other than no ads, they provide you with 7.5 GB webmail space and amazing SPAM protection (Yay! No more SPAM). Also, there are other small features that a available to you such as POP3, STMP, themes (personalize your email), Google Docs (other Google Products), Google Lab email addons (get sidebar widgets), etc.

Gmail has labs enabled all the time even without settings. This way it learns about user inbox habits and who knows if they have access to user data. Though you may feel that there is no spam but some spam messages do sneak through their filters. It's not like they have 100% anti-spam enabled. No doubt it is good service but it is leaked from privacy side that you have to consider.

i find a service which seems to satisfy all my needs it is "mymailshare" which accepts users by invitation some of the main features are : no account deactivation duo to inactivity, no storage limit, 20mb file attachment , etc. actually the only thing that i don't know is the security because it's not very popular so i don't know is there any security problem or not. i read the Terms and Conditions of Use and there is a little data available. the interface is not very good and it's something old style and it has no extra feature like a document viewer or a personal storage but it is enough for me, there is only one thing and the mail page doesn't load properly on mobile (opera mobile).

20MB mail attachment is not bad service and it is quite rare among many popular portals. I know that gmail is restricted to 10mb and so are the others. I don't know what stops them from adding few more megabytes for this service as if they're going to lose anyway. By the way,did you checked myway, it's only 2mb storage but still worth to use as it is ad free and much clutterfree service.

i find a service which seems to satisfy all my needs it is "mymailshare" which accepts users by invitation some of the main features are : no account deactivation duo to inactivity, no storage limit, 20mb file attachment , etc. actually the only thing that i don't know is the security because it's not very popular so i don't know is there any security problem or not. i read the Terms and Conditions of Use and there is a little data available. the interface is not very good and it's something old style and it has no extra feature like a document viewer or a personal storage but it is enough for me, there is only one thing and the mail page doesn't load properly on mobile (opera mobile).

I did use this service "mymailshare.com" and it looks pretty good and easy to use except that it doesnt load properly on the mobile. I did contact their support service through email and they said they are working on a mobile compatible version. Regarding the security, it uses a conventional 128 bit encryption and so that shouldnt worry us at all. One good thing i learnt with mymailshare.com is that it allows users to do multiple things parallely. You can compose your email and at the same time you can also upload your documents or save your stickys. All the features in this email system can be done side by side. Thats one of the big plus i see with this email system. Also in other traditional email service we have to navigate from one page to another to do a job. But mymailshare.com brings all the screen as a popup window and so you can do all the task side by side. It also has a feature where you can see all the active sessions you have. Lets say you opened your email in one of ur friends computer and forgot to logout it. You can login to your account from anywhere and it will show you all the places from which your account is logged in. So you can do a remote logout. This is one of the best feature i like in this email system. Also you can schedule a mail to be sent in a future date and time. I really love using this email system and it satisfies my needs. It would be good if they can add more themes.

I did use this service "mymailshare.com" and it looks pretty good and easy to use except that it doesnt load properly on the mobile. I did contact their support service through email and they said they are working on a mobile compatible version. Regarding the security, it uses a conventional 128 bit encryption and so that shouldnt worry us at all. One good thing i learnt with mymailshare.com is that it allows users to do multiple things parallely. You can compose your email and at the same time you can also upload your documents or save your stickys. All the features in this email system can be done side by side. Thats one of the big plus i see with this email system. Also in other traditional email service we have to navigate from one page to another to do a job. But mymailshare.com brings all the screen as a popup window and so you can do all the task side by side. It also has a feature where you can see all the active sessions you have. Lets say you opened your email in one of ur friends computer and forgot to logout it. You can login to your account from anywhere and it will show you all the places from which your account is logged in. So you can do a remote logout. This is one of the best feature i like in this email system. Also you can schedule a mail to be sent in a future date and time. I really love using this email system and it satisfies my needs. It would be good if they can add more themes.

thanks for your information, actually i'm using it from the last post and i should say their service is just great. the only thing that i was worried about was the security and as you mentioned it is one of the most secure mail services in the world. one thing that i haven't figured out yet is how to invite somebody to use this service? i haven't find any section related to inviting someone or any invitation. is there any process to get some invitations ?

yes the theme is just boring, it will be very nice if they add some themes to it and if they could make the whole thing a little lighter because it takes two time more than gmail two load but anyway with these features a little more waiting is nothing.

Hello
i was searching for a free e-mail service provider without any text or graphical ads and i found inbox.com . it will give you 5gb of storage and i read some reviews and i discovered it is very secured too. it even gives you 30GB free personal storage to store your files. everything seems fine but when i went to register i saw that the registration is closed and you can not create new account anymore.

so here are my questions : 1. is this service need invitation or not ? 2. is there any other e-mail service which doesn't any kind of ads ?

Ive been with Inbox.com for around 3 years now and they have always been unreal in the customer relations department. Offered me a larger inbox when mine was filled (free of charge), constant back-ups (once all emails were deleted by mistake and they loaded the back up within 2 hours)

As for the problem.. Unable to make an account.. Im not sure if this is still the case but if it is, they are similar to GMail and provide current customers with referal codes. If anyone requires one, dont hesitate to ask :).

Why inbox.com? GMail an awesome alternative to that service. There are text ads on the email address but you can disable them via Settings -> Web Clips -> Disable Web Clips and you are good to go. Other than no ads, they provide you with 7.5 GB webmail space and amazing SPAM protection (Yay! No more SPAM). Also, there are other small features that a available to you such as POP3, STMP, themes (personalize your email), Google Docs (other Google Products), Google Lab email addons (get sidebar widgets), etc.

because gmail is tied to the u.s govt, cia, nsa, and read your emails. i;m not saying that inbox is completely clean either, but gmail is very well known for its connections with the u.s govt

i like Gmail too, and ads do not bother me, as I receive my emails in my email client (there is even a choice of POP3 or Imap) and I have my account on my Blackberry phone too.The only time I would go online to look at my email would be if I am away from home and I do not have my phone with me (highly unlikely), or if I need to alter any settings in my account, and then I might have a look at my emails while I am there.About the spam coming in: NO system is 100% foolproof, with Gmail, my spam is limited to an absolute minimum, compare the massive amounts of spam that would come in with Hotmail, for example.I used to get a fair amount of spam in my Inbox account too.I have not checked whether the fact that they do no longer accept new registrations is true or not, though.Another good one you can use is GMX too.It is also free, offers POP3 as well as Imap access (of course, webmail too, like all the others), and is very reliable.To be quite honest, I have not heard about any of those services needing invitations to be able to sign up.Just try to go to the GMX website and you will see you can sign up immediately without any problem whatsoever.And, like I said, if you do not like the ads, try to do what I did, set the service up in an email client or on a smartphone.