xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The GGs

My Dad's Madness When He's Angry

Okay my dad can get angry about silly things, a few minutes ago he got angry because there wasn't a tin of beans in the house! So what he did, he got onto the phone to my mum who was and is currently busy at work and asks here work if she can ring the house, so when she did he started getting all mad at her down the phone about there being no tin of beans in the house!I just don't see the point; the good news though was that he wasn't really angry, if he was he would have started smashing things up!

I know how that is. My step dad is kind of like that. Isn't it just so annoying?! I mean geez don't they have anything better to do with their time than whine about something so stupid?

That's hilarious! My dad was kind of like that, except he wouldn't call my mom asking where beans were. He would occasionally get mad if my brothers and I didn't do our homework or chores. But now since I do all my homework and chores, he doesn't get mad.My only tip to you is to keep as stash of beans in your closet...

man that's wack. Becareful next time he might throw stuff. My dad is like that sometimes. He just like buys cookies for the whole family and we eat it all and he's like where's my cookies? and he starts complaining.

Sounds like your dad, like mine, has a bit of a temper or he just really really likes beans! I know exactly what your talking about though my dad will get so stressed and worked up over the smallest things, to such an extent that one doesn't even feel like asking him a question as the response is very likely to of a negative, cynical nature. One learns to live with it though and to not take it personally, it's just the nature of the person.

OMG i think that ur dad should go out and buy some beans instead of gettind mad at your mother ;) well my dad doesn't fit in this cathegory.. but instead my mother it's like that haha she'll get all crazy if hmm let me put an example.. if she doesn't know some function on Word and she erases her document she'd call me and if i can't recover it, she would get all mad at me "Didn't you say that you know it all?! blah blah" and im like this " :P it's not my fault that YOU don't know about computers" ... and obviously i run for my life.

My dad can be really coll or a real pain in th but. He gets mad over stupid things like he does not know where he out his remote and starts yelling and blaming other ofr his misplacing

my dad was always pretty laid back and calm. and then every couple of years he'd just have this explosion over the tiniest thing and he'd tear a door down. Then he'd go back to his lazy self and we'd have to deal with propping up our bedroom doors at night. ;)

Some people are really wierd. it's kind of wierd to think that someone can get all upset about something like that. and i have to deal with these kind of people too. its really annoying. sometimes you just have to think is this really worth getting upset about.