xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Donegal

Girls

I think this goes both way.I just got out of a relationship this weekend b/c the guy I was with needed to "find" himself (I don't know if that means his "sexual" self or what LOL :( ). I have broken guys' hearts, and I have had my heart broken.The only thing you can do if you don't want to get hurt, is focus on yourself and your goals and never let another person become your everything. Good luck!

I really dislike the domineering kind of girl. Especially the good looking ones. They assume that all guys want them and use that power.To the guy from singapore,that is really annoying. And funny.
Feminism has gone too far hasn't it?

This is one of my favorite quotes by a feminist activist:

"This is no simple reform. It really is a revolution. Sex and race because
they are easy and visible differences have been the primary ways of organizing
human beings into superior and inferior groups and into the cheap labour in
which this system still depends. We are talking about a society in which there
will be no roles other than those chosen or those earned. We are really
talking about humanism." -- Gloria Steinem

What i noticed with my boyfriend is that he doesn't understand what makes me angry. He'll say something that'll make me so angry and not think that he did anything wrong at all. As for him, he usually gets angry when I complain about what he does that pisses me off:P Be patient with girls guys and try to understand what sets her off.

Feminism or not, if guy and girl can't get along, everything is doomed then. If real love is in the game, then I guess there is no reason to play silly games of Conquer and Divide. If you don't feel OK in relationship, U should go your own path. I can't understand people who are wanting to be in non-loving relationships and then blaming their partner for being so cold. It is your body, your mind, your choice.

not evey girl is bad. You just have to know the right ones. Don't get the golddiggers and stay away from *BLEEP*y girls. I don't they are just weird. You can never figure them out because they constanly change like changing clothes each day. There like naturally bipolar or something. Lol

a wise man once said that there are four things needed for a fulfilling relationship-->trust-->respect-->understanding-->lovei also think that it's wise to get to know a girl well before you start dating her.also, if a girl is playing hard to get, she's probably not worth your time. <_<

im with Fabian on dis one.. i do the "i like you heaps and heaps but im too scared to say it coz i no you will reject me" thing alot.. im actually doing it now to a guy, but i KNOW he dont like me so hey.normally a chick is dominerring and mean coz shes scared and insecure. if not then shes a cow.how do i tell the guy i like i like him??

Girls do not mean to be mean at times neither do guys mean to be that way to girls. It is all perspective. Unless they are really trying to and purposely are out there to be evil and that way. it just happens man. It doesn't help I konw, but just realize that everyone is the same. Some of us do more nice things than others, and some people do meaner things but you can't just generalize and make blank statements. Even if you are in the darkest deepest mood ever. Try to just say, hey look at what happened, I'll try not to have it happen to me again. Just gain knowledge, remember the good (even if very VERY few) times you had with the girl and move on man. ^^ you'll feel lots better. Read my livejournal, you'll see I really do understand where you are coming from.

Why are they so unconsiously mean to guys?They break my heart too many times for it to be good......

It depends on what you did and what the girl(s) did. There are many actions that a guy can make to make a girl feel angry or uncomfortable. For example, a guy may whistle at a girl instead of telling her she's beautiful. Making a whistling noise is like calling a dog - it's disrespectful.

Then you may also have said "yes" at a time when a girl wanted you to say "no." Like when she asks if her clothing makes her look fat. :)

Perhaps you could elaborate on the event that made you post this?