xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
inman2787

Any Creative Screensaver Can Rise Promote In Christmas Festival Moods?

Hey,guys!Christmas is coming, and New Year day draws near! I am looking for a beautiful screensaver to promote a happy festival atmosphere.Anyone have a good idea for a christmas screensaver? Or you can share your way or creative gifts to promote family and friends warmth in christmas day besides screensaver.Thanks in advance.

Hey,guys!Christmas is coming, and New Year day draws near! I am looking for a beautiful screensaver to promote a happy festival atmosphere.Anyone have a good idea for a christmas screensaver? Or you can share your way or creative gifts to promote family and friends warmth in christmas day besides screensaver.
Thanks in advance.

just google christmas screensaver and you will find Thousands of results. i think the best ones are placed in astrogemini website. check the website, they are just put many christmas screensavers from now. if you are interested in christmas gifts you can open your topic in : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/366-holiday-festivals-vacation/

Webshots is one good screensaver site. Other than that there are some programs that run the feeds from flickr. You can type the keyword in it and it'll fetch as per keyword or from popular feeds based on keywords or editorial picks. This month's editorial pick on flickr is likely to be holiday so why don't you try that.