xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
inman2787

Funny Christmas Game For Ten Year Olds Kid?

first of all i recommend a wii console for a ten years old kid which has many games for this range of age but if you want a pc game here is my recommendation :1. World of Goo : this is a little free game which is very amusing. this is not only a game for a 10 years old kid but it educates him/her about how the gravity works and etc. (There is another game of this type called "Garry's Mod")2. Racing games like dirt or need for speed are fun for kids. if you want to buy need for speed i suggest "Most Wanted" version.3. there is some first person shooting games which can fit for a ten years old kid like Team Fortress 2 or serious sam hd.

Not sure if you like funny tower defense game. But 10 year old can play this game and it is real fun. You'll like your kids playing this game for hours. There are some console games as well but you didn't mentioned your console or PC or mac for which you want this game. Intellectual and funny ? it's quite rare to find such game for 10 year old because intellectual and educational games are made for leapfrog leapster or mobigo toys for under 10 year old kids.